Antunes Restaurant Equipment: To Drive Success For Every Customer
Antunes was established in Carol Stream, Illinois, in 1955 as the manufacturer representative to market commercial kitchen products. Prioritizing customer satisfaction all the time, the Antunes company grew to start manufacturing its own products with a team of skilled engineers. In 1964, AJ Antunes developed the first W-1 switches, which were designed the control the air and gas use in commercial ovens.
Later, A.J. Antunes expanded its product range with classical hot dog rollers, circular hot dog grills or the "Antunes Roundup," and electronic Antunes controls to be used in the Antunes products. The company is a globally renowned service and solution provider for the food service business with its vast product line of high-quality commercial kitchen equipment, water treatment systems, and Antunes controls.
AJ Antunes owes its growth to its loyal attitude towards the values adopted at the company's launch. Firstly, Antunes aims to supply customers with products "to drive success for every customer." Additionally, the company places the utmost value on reaching excellence in every phase of production, sales, and after-sales support to maximize customer satisfaction.
Furthermore, Antunes believes in the importance of giving back to the community through social responsibility projects; hence, the company has been conducting a project in cooperation with splash to provide clean water to children worldwide.
Antunes Product Range
Antunes Company is a global leader presenting solutions for commercial foodservice companies with a rich product range.
1. Antunes Commercial Foodservice Equipment
Antunes has a long experience in the commercial kitchen equipment product business, and its journey in the field started with the sales of steamers, and it now serves major food serving establishments in 150 different countries across the world, along with the food giants in the United States. The company presents a diverse commercial cooking and serving portfolio with the following:
- Antunes Bun Toasters: These commercial toasters will keep you supplied with enough toasted bread during peak hours and help you increase your service efficiency.
- Antunes Vertical Toasters: Antunes vertical contact toasters like the Antunes VCT 1000 and Antunes VCT 25 will keep you supplied with enough toasted bread during peak hours.
- Antunes Grills and Steamers: The company offers an attractive way of cooking and displaying hot dogs with the Antunes hot dog grills and steamers such as Antunes Jet Steamer and Antunes Miracle Steamer.
- Antunes Egg Cookers: You can catch up even with the breakfast rush egg and omelet orders with the premium commercial egg cookers. They can quickly cook multiple egg sandwiches and omelets using a combination of heat from the grill surface and steam.
- Antunes Food Holders and Food Warmers: The company also provide a safe solution for your cooked meals with the food warmers like the Antunes DFW 150. You can place the food here, and it will remain at the optimal temperature until it is served.
- Antunes Cup Dispensers: You can enable customers to have their beverages or water with a self-service cup dispenser.
- Antunes Display Cases: These commercial display cases are designed to hold your food in an elegant and easily visible place to boost sales
- Antunes Corn Cookers: They are water bath cooking equipment designed to provide low-temperature heating, making it impossible to overcook.
2. Antunes Water Treatment Systems
Antunes water filtration systems are developed to solve the scaling, odor, and sediment formation in the daily used water of restaurants, cafes, and other commercial food facilities. Antunes filtration technologies include Antunes water filters, reduction systems, and filtration systems that can be used with tea machines, espresso machines, or beverage equipment.
3. Antunes Controls
Antunes has a well-deserved reputation with high-quality Antunes controls ranging from the Antunes switches, Antunes pressure regulators, and Antunes timers to closely and precisely control the cooking and water supply. They include Solar Timers that bring precision to cooking and holding times and Hand Wash Timers that promote the proper handwashing cycles.