Bakers Pride PB-24S Exhaust Hood

Bakers Pride PB-24S Exhaust Hood

BKP-PB-24S
Details

Bakers Pride PB-24S Exhaust Hood

SKU BKP-PB-24S
Disclosure The image above may not exactly represent the product

Special Price $14,897.00


Call or Chat Call or Chat


Il Forno Classico® Exhaust Hood, eyebrow style, mount on single oven stacked on deck oven, grease gutter with removable grease cup, stainless steel baffle filter on 45°, oven vent connection, stainless steel construction, with out fire damper, (Ready to accept Fire Suppression piping) & NFPA 96

Resources

Product PDF

Bakers Pride PB-24S Specs

Brand Bakers Pride
Model Number PB-24S
Weight 100 lbs
Width 26"
Width 26"
Height 25.5"
Depth 26"
Height 26"
Depth (front - back) 25"
Hood Style oven mount

BAKERS PRIDE BAKERS PRIDE VENTLESS HOODS SERIES: PB EYEBROW HOOD

Standard Features:

  • The Bakers Pride® exhaust hood helps remove biproducts of combustion and grease-laden vapors. The eyebrow style is a direct mount to our FC series ovens and Il Forno Classico brick ovens. Refer to each deck oven manual for calculation of CFM required to evacuate total heat load.

MAKE-UP AIR:

  • Make-up air must be supplied for replacement of air exhausted through all kitchen exhaust systems.
  • Make-up air should be delivered through registers at ceiling height & distributed throughout the kitchen.
  • 75% to 80% of the replacement air should be fresh, outside air, conditioned (heated or cooled), distributed directly into the confines of the kitchen – with the remaining 20% to 25% allowed to flow into the kitchen from adjacent areas.

EXHAUST FANS/MAKE-UP AIR UNITS:

  • Exhaust fans are to be provided and installed by others in compliance with local codes.
  • Fans should be induced draft, squirrel cage design, equipped with backward inclined blades. Fans shall e sized to meet design air volumes and static pressure drop for the entire system, including the ductwork.
  • Discharge ducts should be vertical and located at least ten feet away from supply air intakes. Supply fans or make-up air units to be furnished and installed by others in compliance with local codes. Supply units to be capable of handling the required air quantity at the total system static pressure and should be electrically interlocked for simultaneous operation.

FIRE PROTECTION:

  • NFPA Standard No. 96 and local codes require a fire extinguishing system for protection of the duct collar and plenum of non-waterwash ventilators. Hood shall be designed to accommodate piping for Ansul R-102 fire suppression (plenum and duct protection). Fire protection system provided by HVAC contractor or other prescribed contractor. Consult local fire officials for exact requirements
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing:Bakers Pride PB-24S Exhaust Hood
Your Rating