Beech Ovens in 3 Words: Durable, Flexible, and Exclusive
Beech Ovens, a brand of Middleby Group, is a reliable manufacturer specializing in commercial cooking equipment. Having produced its first wood-burning oven in 1989, the company has expanded its product range with other cooking equipment.
Beech Ovens regards equipment manufacturing as craftsmanship and attributes utmost importance to its products' practicality and quality. Hence, the company offers functionality and convenience with the right products produced with flexibility and smart design to present state-of-the-art commercial wood-fired pizza and bread ovens, tandoor pizza ovens, chargrills, and other cooking tools.
What Makes Beech Ovens Special?
Many companies manufacture restaurant supplies and hospitality equipment to meet the needs of these sectors. The company comes to the forefront with several features that make them suitable for your restaurant, café, pizzeria, or any commercial kitchen in any commercial food servicing outlet.
- Continuous Research and Development: Beech Ovens makes a remarkable effort to present high-quality products to satisfy customer needs. Hence, the company applies a constant R&D program to make innovations to further the practicality of the cooking tools.
- Widespread Support for Aftersales: Although Beech Ovens is based in Brisbane, Australia, the company is partnering with the Middleby Corporation. Hence, you can rapidly obtain support and service for your cooking equipment to get them back to work as soon as possible to maintain your workflow.
- Durable, High-Quality, and Exclusive Products: While the company is expanding its product range, it has also reached a large satisfied customer group thanks to its stable and top-class products. The Beech Ovens cooking equipment is used by internationally recognized luxury hotels, restaurants, casinos, cruise ships, and pizza chains.
The Product Range of Beech Ovens
1. Beech Stone Hearths
Beech Ovens stone hearth ovens are designed for a superior cooking experience to enable you to present delicious pizzas on your menu. These commercial pizza ovens feature a robust design in two shapes, round and rectangular. Additionally, they are available with wood-fired ovens and gas-fired ovens to match your preference.
2. Beech Pizza Ovens: Tandoors
Bringing a conventional cooking experience to allow you to present traditional tastes in your pizzeria or restaurant, these Beech barrel tandoor pizza ovens are made of durable materials and made to last. Furthermore, available in a barrel and round shape, Beech Ovens tandoor pizza ovens have gas and electric fired options in addition to the traditional charcoal-fired commercial pizza ovens.
3. Beech Electric Bakers' Oven
The company also offers commercial electric heated bakery ovens to enable large volume production. Featuring an elegant appearance with metal accents and nicely designed doors, Beech Ovens's electric ovens can be preferred as double decks, and each section can be adjusted to different temperature levels.
4. Beech Grills
- Char Grills: The company offers high-end Beech Ovens char grills, produced in round or rectangular structures to fit in various sized spaces in your kitchen layout. In addition to gas and electric grills, you can also find commercial wood and charcoal grills.
- Churrasco: You can opt to buy a churrasco to enrich your menu with the best Brazillian BBQ. This Beech Oven churrasco features rotating skewers to slowly cook the meat to present watery, tenderized meats.
- Robata, Parilla, and Shawarma: If you want to diversify your menu with Oriental foods, you can prefer the Beech Ovens Robata grills and Parilla or the Shawarma. Beech Ovens Robata grills and Parilla grills will enable you to cook the best Asian foods in your restaurant. Additionally, you can have a Beech Ovens Shawarma to cook Mediterranean tastes in your business.
5. Beech Duck Ovens
Designed with a higher clearance, these Beech Ovens duck ovens are suitable for cooking ducks by hanging to create the best taste.
6. Beech Ovens E-Series
The economic class E-Series that the company produces offers lower cost and neat production and technology, and performance. Additionally, these commercial ovens are of sturdy construction and under a 4-year warranty to enable constant and seamless work in your commercial kitchen.