Centerline By Traulsen – Superior Refrigeration At Lower Costs
Centerline by Traulsen is the newest line of refrigeration equipment released by Traulsen, an already reputable brand in refrigeration solutions. The primary purpose behind Centerline by Traulsen is to appeal to the industry's varying size and volume demands since a large refrigerator with volumes of storage capacity might be an unnecessary investment for many independent restaurants or midsize enterprises. Traulsen Centerline
Centerline by Traulsen manufactures reach-ins, refrigerated prep tables, blast chillers, and undercounter freezers at affordable prices and with user-friendly features, still keeping the durability and performance Traulsen promises.
Standard Features Of Centerline By Traulsen Refrigeration
Each commercial kitchen has a distinct menu, volume, and operation requirements, leading to variations in food storage demands. Traulsen constantly tracks and tries to understand emerging needs in the foodservice industry. Centerline by Traulsen refrigeration is the result of this insight into the market. Thus, Traulsen Centerline aims to deliver affordable and easy-to-use products built on Traulsen's legacy of premium quality and expertise.
- Food-grade stainless steel and anodized aluminum construction for durability and corrosion resistance
- Superior temperature maintenance and recovery for maximum food preservation and minimum food waste
- An extended warranty of 3 years on parts and labor plus a 2-year warranty on compressor parts
- Engineered, manufactured, assembled, and tested in the USA
- Stay-open and self-closing doors for easier product loading
- Environmentally friendly and EPA-approved refrigerants
- Simple controls requiring almost no operator training
Centerline By Traulsen Products
1. Centerline by Traulsen Reach-Ins
All Centerline by Traulsen's reach-in refrigerators and freezers have a bottom-mounted refrigeration system. This design provides additional storage on top of the unit and easy access to condenser parts for upkeep. You can easily adjust and monitor internal temperature using LED-illuminated electronic displays. Traulsen Centerline reach-ins come in with one or two-door options.
2. Centerline by Traulsen Undercounters
Compact undercounter Centerline refrigerators and freezers are available in various sizes and models to meet diverse needs. Worktops, solid or glass doors and drawers are some of the choices. They require no installation clearance.
3. Centerline by Traulsen Prep Tables
Centerline by Traulsen prep tables use a forced-air refrigeration system. They are available in 27, 36, 48, 60, and 72 inches. Also, you have a standard or mega top configuration options. These units feature 6-inch-deep pans and 8 or 12-inch cutting boards to handle sandwich/salad prepping tasks with more ingredients.
4. Centerline by Traulsen Blast Chillers
You can optimize your workflow and increase productivity during off-peak hours by quickly chilling hot food in Centerline by Traulsen blast chillers. They have two operation modes: soft mode for delicate items and hard mode for denser foods.