Everest EPBSR2 35" Two Section Mega Top Sandwich Prep Table, 12 Pan
|Refrigeration||self-contained, rear mounted|
|Exterior Finish||stainless steel front, top & sides|
|No of Doors||2 doors|
|Compressor Style||front breathing|
|Pan Capacity (Top)||12 pan|
Enhance prep line productivity with the dependable Food Prep Table Back Mount series. High quality, 16 gauge stainless steel worktops, lids and hoods, detachable cutting boards and adjustable polycarbonate food pans are just some of the features designed to improve workflow. Back mounts come with an easy-dial analog thermostat for effortless temperature adjustment.
• Digital Control Multi-function digital controller with easy to read LED display.
• Insulated Top Pan Lid ½" thick, polyurethane insulated lid keeps top pans cold and prevents moisture build up. Props open for accessibility.
• Removable Top Pans NSF certified 6" deep polycarbonate pans are removable for storage options and cleaning.
• Detachable Cutting Board Plastic cutting board and stainless steel brackets fully detach for ease of cleaning.
• Recessed Door Handle Heavy duty with high traction surface.
• Front Breathing Vents Draw and release air through the front grill for flexibility in installation.
For over five decades, Everest Refrigeration"™s line of food service equipment continues to raise the bar in dependability, functionality and innovative design. With smart engineering packaged in a modern, user-friendly design, Everest pushes the boundaries of the foodservice industry, taking you one step above the standard and one more step closer to the future.
Blizzard R290 Is the latest innovation in refrigeration technology. Patented by Everest. This all-in-one eco-friendly and easy to install condensing unit will surely blow away the competition.
The Blizzard uses R290, a natural, climate friendly, hydrocarbon refrigerant with zero Ozone Depletion Potential (ODP) and low Global Warming Potential (GWP). It"™s an effective alternative to hydrofluorocarbon (HFC) based refrigerants. Without harmful effects to the environment. Blizzard and all Everest equipment meet the daily energy consumption standards of the U.S. Department of Energy & Environment Protection Agency.
Everest prides itself in being a step above the industry standard. Top grade materials and components, highly skilled engineers, state of the art assembly lines and stringent quality measures all come together to create foodservice equipment that can withstand the most intense applications.
Everest runs on reliable technology designed for superior performance and longevity. High performance compressors, oversized condenser coils and high velocity condenser fan motors allow excellent heat dispersion and ventilation. Self-maintaining evaporator coils and dual evaporator fan motors guarantee fast temperature recovery and convenience. Everything is built in an adjustable, self-contained condensing unit for unsurpassed accessibility.