Frymaster: Mother of Tastiest French Fries
Frymaster was established in 1935 by P. F. Ratcliff and has built a reputation as one of the leading commercial fryer manufacturers in the United States and the world. The company has a long history of commercial kitchen equipment production, including doughnut makers, pasta cookers, and oil filters. Still, since the 1960s, Frymaster has concentrated its operation on developing and manufacturing the best commercial fryers.
Adopting innovation as the basic principle in its production, Frymaster has developed the first open frypot and masterjet burners that have been designed to provide the maximum cooking performance for restaurant and café owners. In addition, the company has introduced high-efficiency fryers as well as automated built-in filtration systems and computerized controls for Frymaster fryers.
As a part of the Welbilt Group of companies, which brings several vendors specializing in different sections of commercial kitchen equipment, Frymaster presents superior products, including Frymaster commercial fryers, Frymaster pasta cookers, Frymaster thermalizers, and Frymaster parts.
Features of Frymaster Products
The top-notch Frymaster deep fryers are configured to present the best French fries and tastiest crispies. Therefore, they offer well-thought solutions and features that will facilitate your job in your business.
- The fryers of the Frymaster Corporation boast greater oil saving through the automated filtration unit that controls when to start filtration through the Oil Quality sensors.
- All commercial fryers of Frymaster feature a deep cold zone to prolong the oil life.
- Frymaster products are equipped with a high-precision thermostat that is able to keep the temperature accurate to almost 1 degree.
- The Frymaster stainless steel open pot design facilitates working and cleaning.
- The Frymaster master jet burners provide even frying for the products inside the pot and present more capacity for frying with their space-saving design.
- These features can save energy up to 10% and 40% oil. So, Frymaster has almost a two-decade-long cooperation with Energy Star with its highly efficient Frymaster commercial fryers.
- The Frymaster products present easy and quick cleaning with master jet burners and an open fry pot.
Product Range of Frymaster
Welbilt Frymaster has expanded its product range, starting with commercial fryers, and you can find an extensive collection of state-of-the-art commercial frying equipment.
1. Frymaster Gas Fryers
Frymaster gas fryers are among the top-notch commercial fryers in the industry and can be found in various sizes and capacities. You can find single pot units or opt to purchase a Frymaster double fryer or triple fryer. These units present high efficient heating design to lower costs for your business.
2. Frymaster Electric Fryers
Frymaster electric fryers are designed to provide practical use to decrease running costs with less oil and energy consumption.
3. French Fry Warmers
Frymaster French fry warmers are best to preserve the taste and warmth of your French fries and showcase them after frying until served to the customers.
4. Frymaster Filters and Oil Caddies
Frymaster oil caddies are produced to provide a practical way of oil removal from commercial fryers with safety and security. Frymaster filters can also save you money, time, and energy by eliminating the sediments inside the oil, which prolongs the oil life and enable you to use less oil.
As an official dealer of Frymaster, Chef's Deal retains an exclusive selection of Frymaster fryers, filters to provide the top-of-the-line frying equipment, and Frymaster fryer parts to enable you to ensure the consistent running of your workflow.