Globe FS12 Manual Food Slicer
|Construction||stainless steel & aluminum|
Perfect for theater slicing and front of house display, this Globe FS12 Manual Food Slicer boasts a classic Italian design with vibrant red enamel and gorgeous black and gold hand detailing and an authentic Italian marble receiving shelf option. The GLO-FS12 food slicer offers total hand powered operation to give you complete slicing speed control and the precision indexing system adjusts thickness from tissue thin to 2.5 mm. This unit is ideal for delis, pizzerias, restaurants, breweries, gastropubs, hotels and more.
• Traditional hollow ground chrome-plated carbon steel precision knife
• Accommodates oversized product up to 11" wide and 9.5" high (FS14)
• Built-in knife sharpener
• Fully hand-operated, no electrical connection required
• Large low-resistance flywheel for superior speed control and easy operation
• Designed for ease of cleaning; meets demanding sanitation certification requirements
• Ring guard for blade protection
• Precision slice adjustment with 9 settings from tissue-thin up to 3/32" (2.5mm)
• Aluminum construction with stainless steel trim
• Baked enamel paint and premium decorative gold detailing
• Aluminum receiving shelf
• 2-years parts and labor warranty
With gorgeous hand-detailing and red enamel, Globe Flywheel slicers not only slice artisan meats tissue-thin, they look good doing it. Heavy-duty pedestals and Italian marble receiving shelves offer even more aesthetic appeal for your front-of-house theater slicing.