|Exterior Finish||all stainless steel exterior|
|Controls||thermostat / solid state controls|
|Griddle Plate Finish||smooth steel|
|Cooking Surface Width (side - side)||31"|
|Cooking Surface Depth (front - back)||20"|
This Globe GG36TG Countertop Gas Griddle is constructed of stainless steel with extra-insulation in front and side walls with cool-to-touch front edge. This unit"™s griddle plate is 1" thick, highly polished steel with 3.5" tapered wrap around stainless steel splash guard. The GLO-GG36TG countertop gas griddle has a 4" wide front grease trough with grease chute and a stainless-steel grease drawer with weep holes. Unit has high performance 30,000 BTU stainless steel U-style burners to provide flame every 6".
• 1" thick highly polished steel griddle plate fully welded to stainless steel frame, 20"™"™ deep
• High performance 30,000 BTU per burner
• Stainless steel U-style burners provide flame every 6"™"™
• Pizeo ignitors for thermostatically controlled griddles
• Stainless steel, double wall construction front, sides and back and extended cool-to-touch front edge
• Individual adjustable pilot for each burner with easy front panel access
• Spatula wide 4" trough
• Removable, easy-to-clean, stainless steel catch tray
• Adjustable 4" stainless steel legs
• Unit ships Natural Gas with LP conversion kit included
• 3/4 inch standard pipe size I.D. connection
• 2-Year Parts and Labor Warranty
All units ship Natural Gas ready with convertible regulator. Liquid Propane conversion kit is included for kitchens equipped with this gas type. Conversion of your unit from Natural Gas to LP must be completed by an authorized gas installer.
Globe Gas Griddles have you covered for breakfast, lunch and dinner. With energy efficient insulation and evenly heated cooktops from 15” to 60”, these griddles are great for anything from light cooking in small spaces to high demand and feeding the masses. Mix and match with other Globe Gas Countertop equipment for the perfect cookline for your kitchen.