Grindmaster: The Master of Coffee Machines
Grindmaster, headquartered in Louisville, KY, has produced compact and powerful coffee grinders for years. The company also manufactures stylish coffee brewers blending authentic flavors of the world and space-saving coffee servers dispensing premium quality coffee hassle-free. Several countries supply sought-after coffee beans, each with different caramel notes, smells, and levels of bitterness. However, the unique taste of these coffee beans will fade away if not ground and brewed in a high-quality machine. Grindmaster coffee grinders and Grindmaster coffee makers have been the hallmarks of deluxe coffee, enriching the flavor, bitterness, and smell of world-famous coffee beans.
3 Unique Features That Make Grindmaster ‘The Master’
Grindmaster has excelled in the art of designing industry-leading machines, placing innovation at the heart of production. Grindmaster espresso machines and coffee equipment can make and dispense drinks mouth-pleasing for consumers and money-spinning for businesses.
1. From Apprenticeship to Mastership
Surprisingly, Grindmaster Corporation’s mastership started and grew in the nimble-fingered hands of a 14-year-old German boy who immigrated to Chicago in 1865. There, he began as a rookie tinsmith and coppersmith and swiftly picked up manual dexterity, mastering his craft. Harmonizing his mastery with the sharpness of his young mind, he started innovating. As early as 1893, he managed to begin machine production of tea and coffee urns, sticking to the quality, diligence, and perfection that had sent the handcrafted originals to glory.
2. High Quality at a Competitive Price
Today, the company operates as a member of the Grindmaster-UNIC-Crathco group. Crathco by Grindmaster, UNIC, and Cecilware by Grindmaster cooperate to deliver high-end products at the most competitive prices. The group’s mission is to provide a win-win situation for all the stakeholders: From the company staff to the last users who enjoy the taste and aroma of coffee from Grindmaster coffee brewers.
3. An Innovative and Award-Winning Product Line
- Grindmaster Coffee Brewers: The company was entitled to the 2019 Kitchen Innovations Award by The National Restaurant Association Show. The show honored the innovative design of Grindmaster’s Precision Brew Air-Heated Shuttle Brewers: “Grindmaster’s new Shuttle Brewers step up with a new level of sophistication. An advanced touchscreen offers detailed settings for time, temperature, pulsing, and more to match roasters’ specs. A magnetically driven agitator prevents suspended solids from settling, and shuttles are heated by recirculating hot air rather than electric coils that cause hot spots and scorching.”
- Grindmaster Coffee Grinders: The coffee bean is the primary determinant of the taste of coffee, only if it is ground and processed in a vintage Grindmaster coffee grinder. Grindmaster grinders reflect all the delicacies of the coffee grinding process. The precision grinding feature helps to make the finest ground coffee particles. These grinders have a space-saving size, but this shouldn’t mislead you. They house a powerful, energy-efficient motor, making them perfect for low to medium-volume operations.
- Grindmaster Espresso Machines: Grindmaster’s Korinto Prime super-automatic espresso machine requires no operator skill and minimum footprint. The self-service mode makes it perfect for cafeterias, schools, hospitals, and office breakrooms. The machine has one hopper for coffee beans and two for soluble products. Therefore, it can prepare up to 8 specialty beverages, including lattes, cappuccinos, and mochas.
- Grindmaster RC400:RC400 is a single-serve coffee brewer that produces consistent coffee flavor, one cup at a time. Using one-touch controls, consumers can choose from 6 brew size options ranging between 4 and 16 ounces. It even has an adjustable cup tray to accommodate oversized travel mugs.
Grindmaster also manufactures hot water dispensers, water filtration systems, and coffee-serving utensils like thermal carafes and airpots, each with durable construction and a sleek appearance.