Cook, Keep, And Display Delicious Dishes With Henny Penny Foodservice Equipment
Based in Eaton, Ohio, Henny Penny has designed, developed, and manufactured commercial-grade foodservice equipment since 1957. The company's "engineered-to-last" products are designed to help your chefs truly reflect their culinary crafts and offer your guests flavorful menus. User-friendly and low-cost operation of cooking and merchandising equipment by Henny Penny promise increased profitability and fast ROI. That's why its pressure fryers, heated holding cabinets, rotisserie ovens, and merchandisers have satisfied even the most demanding and busiest kitchens worldwide. The employee-owned company boasts supplying restaurant equipment for the giants in the industry like Arby's, Chick-fil-A, Chicken Licken, KFC, McDonald's, and Wendy's.
Why Henny Penny?
Henny Penny is the builder of the first open and pressure fryers. The company has comprehensive servicing and technical support coverage with dependable and durable products distributed globally. As the brand's flagship equipment, fryers have been constantly innovated with comments from operators fed back into decision-making and production processes. Americans consume almost 100 billion pounds of chicken every year. Gaining a competitive edge in this popular food requires having the highest-quality frying systems working with minimum costs. Henny Penny fryers can now fry high volumes of items with 40% less oil without compromising speed, taste, and texture.
Henny Penny rotisseries have carried spit-roasting to an unmatched level, too. Rotisserie ovens are already popular cooking equipment as they entice customers with the aroma and visual appeal they create. Henny Penny has furnished its patented THERMA-VEC® technology, allowing for slower turning of the food items on the spit. Slow rotating ensures perfectly browned chickens with a juicy texture. The programmable computer controls let you apply radiant heat consistently and evenly. Thus, you can cook the same mouthwatering dishes time and again.
Today's consumers crave tastier and healthier food, more options on the menu, and faster cooking and serving times. Today's foodservice operators demand cooking systems that can carry out multiple tasks, produce loads of foods, and require minimum space and effort. Henny Penny combi ovens are designed to meet all these expectations. The FlexFusion Platinum Series and Space$aver™ Plus ovens promise simplicity, cooking consistency, maintenance ease, and space efficiency. The DynaSteam2™ technology in Henny Penny combi ovens generates and delivers moisture evenly inside the oven.
Henny Penny's cutting technologies, widespread training and technical support, and corporate social responsibility haven't gone unnoticed. Here are some of the awards they have received:
- Dayton Business Journal's 2021 Business of the Year.
- National Restaurant Association's 2019 Kitchen Innovations Award for Space$aver™ Plus Combi Oven
- 2014 Kitchen Innovations Award for Velocity Series™ Pressure Fryer
Henny Penny Product Line
Henny Penny provides food prep, cooking, and merchandising solutions. A wide range of establishments, including restaurants, fast-food chains, hospitals, and hotels, benefit from the profitability of such appliances. Below is a sample of Henny Penny equipment:
- Commercial Cooking Equipment
- Henny Penny Electric Floor Deep Fryers
- Henny Penny Gas Floor Fryers
- Henny Penny Commercial Pressure Fryers
- Henny Penny Commercial Rotisserie Ovens
- Henny Penny Commercial Combi Ovens
- Commercial Holding and Display Equipment
- Henny Penny Heated Display Cases and Deli Case
- Henny Penny Countertop Hot Food Display Cases
- Henny Penny Heated Holding Cabinets
- Henny Penny Combination Holding & Proofing Cabinets
- Commercial Food Prep Equipment
- Henny Penny Breading Machines
- Henny Penny Bread and Batter Stations
- Henny Penny Equipment Stands