Insinger CX20VG 29" High Temp Door Type Dishwasher, 60 Racks/hr
|Temperature||high temp without booster|
|Rack capacity||approximately (40) racks/hour|
• Capacity is 60- 20" x 20" racks per hour or 1625 dishes per hour
• 0.72 gallons per rack
• Quad-Arm Wash System"”washes faster with better results!
• INDUSTRY FIRST! Submerged booster recaptures radiant heat, saving energy and money
• VaporGuard 2.0 Condensation removal system option has no ceiling clearance issues
• VaporGuard option uses 4 gallons per minute cold water or 2 gallons per cycle and does not require Drain Water Tempering (DWT). For units without VaporGuard follow local codes for DWT
• Over-sized strainers collect twice the waste compared to traditional strainers
• Energy Conservation Drain Overflow reduces energy consumption
• Gas springs for smooth motion and safe removal
• Foot-operated drain pedal eliminates back strain
• Ergo-Grip door handle provides multiple options for hand placement and eliminates the need to modify dish table for corner installation
Hood and tank constructed of 16 gauge type 304 S/S. Hood unit of all welded seamless construction. S/S frame, legs and feet. All internal castings are non-corrosive lead free nickel alloy or bronze.
Single piece construction operating doors have finger tip control, balanced by externally mounted gas springs.
Centrifugal type "œpackless" pump with a brass petcock drain. Construction includes ceramic seal and a balanced stainless steel impeller on a precision ground stainless steel shaft, extension or sleeve. All working parts mounted as an assembly and removable as a unit without disturbing pump housing. One 1.5 hp motor, standard horizontal C-face frame, drip proof, internally cooled with ball-bearing construction.
Front mounted controls for easy access.
Wash and rinse spray systems made of type 304 stainless steel pipe threaded into cast hub assemblies. Upper and lower wash and rinse spray assemblies are removable without the use of tools.
Quad-Arms upper and lower with teflon sleeve bearing. Arms are precision designed for maximum wash coverage of ware.
Rinse arms upper and lower with precision design pattern for maximum coverage of ware.
Foot pedal operated with auto-sense to indicate when drain is open.