Commercial Kitchen Maintenance Tools For Preventive & Corrective Maintenance
Commercial kitchen maintenance tools are instruments used to perform equipment upkeep and repair tasks. These tools are designed to assist you in diagnosing, fixing, and preventing issues in different equipment, surfaces, and systems. Although commercial appliances are made of durable materials, they sometimes need minor repairs or replacements. In such cases, a toolkit enables you to apply the right sanitation and maintenance practices and provide uninterrupted service in your facility.
Available Commercial Kitchen Maintenance Tools
- Drill Bit Set: A collection of drill bits in multiple shapes and sizes used to open holes into different materials.
- Grabbers: Tools with a gripping handle attached to a long stick designed to grab objects from hard-to-reach spaces without manual contact.
- Punches: Tapping tools with a pointed or flat end in various thread sizes are used to create threaded holes in paper, fabric, wood, or metal.
- Rivets: Maintenance tools for fastening and securing metal or plastic rivets, creating a strong and permanent joint.
- Tester / Detector: A specialized instrument used to test gas pressure or identify the presence of gas.
Commercial kitchen maintenance tools help minimize the risk of machine downtime and improve equipment longevity. For a smoother operation, you can find more janitorial supplies at Chef’s Deal, including sanitation and maintenance equipment.