Pratica Products Inc ROCKET EXPRESS Combination Rapid Cook Oven
|Brand||Pratica Products Inc|
|Model Number||ROCKET EXPRESS|
|Capacity||.74 cubic feet capacity|
|Type||microwave, impinged & convection|
Adding high-speed ovens to your equipment list is a must. Rapid cook ovens provide a way to prepare high-quality dishes in 10 times faster than in a conventional or convection oven.
Commercial kitchen speed ovens, such as the models available at Pratica, combine several heating methods into a compact countertop tool. Through impinged hot air, combined with microwave, and infra-red heating methods, high-speed ovens for fast service restaurants are small powerhouses. They increase your kitchen’s ability to achieve evenly cooked dishes with crisp, perfectly browned exteriors.
One of the greatest rapid cook oven advantages for commercial kitchens and restaurants is the cooking versatility. Countertop high-speed ovens offer a broad range of applications. From cooking frozen appetizers to baking fresh dough pizzas within minutes, your options are endless.
* Ventless operation: Tested and passed EPA202, allowing them to be certified as non-grease emitting appliances
* Easy access and removable catalytic converter.
* This design allows cleaning and maintenance to be performed by the end user
* Infrared bottom heating element with independent temperature control
* Easy access and removal of the electrical compartment air filter
* Includes a daily cleaning function that cools the oven to safe temperatures and then prompts the end user through the recommended cleaning step
ELEGANT AND INTUITIVE
Full color capacitive touchscreen display with intuitive software allowing unlimited customized images
SIMPLE ANDÂ OPTIMIZED
A fresh spin on providing a great user interface while simplifying the basic oven operations for the end user
ï‚§ Steamed veggies: 60 seconds
ï‚§ 8" toasted sub: 20 seconds
ï‚§ Chicken wings: 3 minutes 30 seconds
ï‚§ Quesadilla: 35 seconds
High-speed ovens combine multiple cooking methods into one, powerful appliance. Although the technology and combination of heating methods differ depending on individual oven engineering, adding a speed oven to your fast-paced food service establishment can increase service speed without sacrificing on quality. Along with our three sources of heat, one of the main advantages of a speed oven is that they are ventless. This means that now you can offer food products without the need of a expensive hood or full commercial kitchen! Along with this you get better results than just simply using a microwave!