Dough Divider Machines: Neatly Cut, Equally Sized, Evenly Cooked
Dough divider machines can streamline your dough preparation process by eliminating the tiring and time-consuming dough portioning process. Dividing the dough batches into a uniformly sized and weighted ball is crucial for the end product's quality and taste. When dough portions are not the same size, they will have various thicknesses that will end up undercooked products.
Commercial dough divider machines feature a cutting blade to portion the dough batch to form equal dough balls. This process will only take seconds to finish. Thus, industrial dough divider machines will bring high efficiency to your establishment for your restaurant, pizzeria, bakery, or commissary kitchen that serves a high volume of pastry products daily.
Features of Dough Divider Machines
Dough portioner machines will equip your commercial kitchen with a practical dough dividing tool that will facilitate the process for you with smartly designed features as follows:
- Dough divider machines are versatile units that can process dough for bread, buns, rolls, tortilla, pizza, and flatbread.
- Pizza dough divider machines present consistently portioned dough balls every time.
- Dough divider machines accelerate the dough dividing into seconds, thus contributing to your kitchen's overall food prep efficiency.
- These bread dough dividers are available as countertop and floor-type models. So, you can find a small dough divider that will fit on your counter space or larger units that can be placed on the floor for high-volume operations.
- Bun divider machines in our inventory can divide dough balls weighing 1 oz and 32 oz.
- You can produce up to 7000 pieces an hour which will keep you supplied with enough dough for a busy day.
Types of Dough Divider Machines
Dough divider machines are available in primarily three types which can offer the best use under various conditions. So, you can decide by considering the needs and requirements of your kitchen.
Manual Dough Divider Machine
Manual dough divider machines are operated through a lever that needs to be lowered down by the operator after placing the dough between the plates. They have variously sized blades that can produce 9, 15, 18, 20, 30, and 36 pieces at a time.
This type of dough divider machine offers relatively low throughput but will perfectly meet small-sized businesses' production requirements. In addition, they are very easy to operate and cost relatively less.
Automatic Dough Divider Machines
Automatic dough divider machines are designed with a motor and handle the whole process by themselves without needing outer intervention. These volumetric dough dividers allow the operator to pre-set the desired dough ball size through a digital control panel. The divider will portion the dough batch automatically upon a button push. Hence, these volumetric dough dividers present precisely portioned and scaled dough balls.
Semi Automatic Dough Divider Machines
Semi-automatic dough dividers carry out the dividing through motorized blades, but the process needs to be controlled by the operator through manual controls.
Chef’s Deal serves the food serving industry with top-notch commercial kitchen equipment, including dough divider machines. You can find high-quality models from leading vendors such as Univex, Doyon, Somerset, and DoughXpress.