Electric Meat Tenderizers Create Juicer and Tastier Meat
Electric meat tenderizers are automatic meat processing equipment puncturing thin holes on large meat cuts through stainless steel blades. They give the meat a high quality, soften the fibers, and make it juicier, tastier, and chewable. Tendering tough meat cuts in busy butcheries, meat plants, or high-output foodservice facilities can be very exhausting. The wide chutes of electric meat cubers can accommodate meat pieces of various sizes. A powerful motor rotates the dual rollers with multiple blades, creating slits on both sides of the meat.
Electric Meat Tenderizers Vs. Handheld And Manual Models
Processing meat through a handheld or manually operated tenderizers is also possible. They are less expensive and ideal for low-production establishments. However, the faster, hassle-free, and consistent results with electric meat tenderizer machines make them a wiser investment even for smaller facilities selling or serving steaks, pork chops, veal cutlets, or chicken breasts.
- Automatic meat tenderizers run on electricity rather than human muscles, working much better and faster with the toughest meat cuts.
- Blades operate together to open deeper holes, letting the meat fully absorb seasoning and marinades.
- Pounding meat with a handheld tenderizer or processing it in a manual machine can deform its shape. This won't happen in electric meat tenderizers.
- The dual-rotating sharp and small knives in electric tenderizers break down even the most fibrous meats without effort. The result is always a more palatable and succulent product.
- Electric meat tenderizer machines are more versatile because you can attach different heads. You can use them with a meat stripper or grinder attachment sold separately. You can thus create uniform jerky slices or meat strips for your fajitas.
Quick Buying Tips For Electric Meat Tenderizers
Electric meat tenderizers are usually compact units. They feature robust construction for durability and anti-skid feet to sit firmly on your countertop. The design and operation are straightforward. You load the machine through the feeding chute and push the start button. The meat goes through the razor-sharp rotating blades and comes out of the feed outlet. Still, a few details can make a difference based on your needs. The following points can help you find the best electric meat tenderizer matching your expectations.