Commercial Stock Pots: High Versatility
Commercial stock pots are practical commercial cookware for cooking soups, sauces, stews, or even pasta. They are the most common cooking tool essential for every foodservice establishment to simmer, broth, or stew foods.
Features and Benefits of Commercial Stock Pots
Specially designed for commercial use, these large stock pots provide great benefits with the features they are furnished with.
- Large commercial cooking pots typically have high walls to keep liquids inside in a smaller space to maximize the flavor transfer between ingredients.
- Restaurant stock pots also feature thick flat bottoms to reach higher and steady temperatures to simmer.
- These large soup pots are available in aluminum and stainless steel construction.
- Aluminum stock pots are lighter models and can heat more quickly, but they should not be used for cooking acidic foods.
- Stainless steel stock pots, also called heavy-duty stock pots, are more durable and suitable for frequent use. And since their reactivity is much lower, they can be used with acidic ingredients.
- Some models of commercial soup pots are also induction ready to be used with induction cooktops.
- Stock and stew pots have sturdy handles to allow easier transport and lids more flavoring.
- There are also various stock pot sizes ranging from small 12 quart sized models to the larger 160 wt. Units.
Chef's Deal presents a high-quality assortment of commercial cookware, including commercial stock pots from FMP and Winco.