|Energy Efficiency||ENERGY STAR®|
|Door Style||full hinged|
|Compressor HP||1/4 HP|
|Exterior Finish||stainless steel front & sides|
|Capacity||9 - 23 cu. ft.|
|Refrigeration||self-contained, top mounted|
|Interior Finish||aluminum interior, stainless floor|
• Keep food products safe by maintaining constant temperatures.
• Alarms that sound when doors are not sealed shut; protect against food spoilage that originate from cold air leaks.
• Early warning alarm program detects issues before malfunction occurs.
• Digital display allows for easy monitoring.
• Programs interpret the condition of refrigeration systems by self-diagnosis.
• Rapid cool-down function (Turbo Freeze).
• Smart defrost system will defrost as needed.
• Automatic evaporator fan motor delays.
With innovative and eco-friendly technology, Turbo Air brings you hydrocarbon refrigerators designed to meet DOE's Energy Conservation Standards in 2017 and to use EPA's SNAP Program approved HC refrigerants. Hydrocarbon refrigerants do not deplete the ozone layer and have very low contribution to global warming (ODP-0, GWP-3).
Through Turbo Air’s creative innovation, the condensate system surfaces have been specially treated to resist corrosion. This not only increases efficiency without the risk of refrigerant leakage from corrosion, but also thoroughly prevents the overflow of condensate water.
The Turbo Air M3 freezer model boasts a stainless steel exterior (galvanized steel top, bottom and back) and and AL interior with stainless steel floor. It guarantees the utmost in cleanliness and long product life. Sharp corners and edges have been rounded to reduce the risk of injury. The M3 adds a touch of style to the most refined setting
• Door pressure release device Only Turbo Air models
• Pressure relief doors are designed to eliminate vacuum pressure and allows easy, instant door opening.
• High-density polyurethane insulation
The entire cabinet structure and solid doors are foamed-in-place using high density, CFC free polyurethane insulation.
• LED interior lighting
• Field reversible hingeÂ Â
• Adjustable, heavy duty, PE(polyethylene) coated wire shelvesÂ Â
• Top mount compressor
• Refrigerator holds 33?F ~ 38?F for the best in food preservation
Turbo Air"™s patented Self-cleaning Condenser is an innovative feature that uses a fine mesh filter to catch the dust, while the rotating brush moves up and down 2~3 times a day to remove the excess outward and away from the condenser, effectively preventing dust from accumulating in the first place. This allows your system to maintain the highest efficiency while mitigating premature system failure.
The accumulation of dust in the condenser causes the failure or breakdown of refrigerators. Refrigerators run normally until they reach a certain level of accumulation. At some point, when they are over the limit, their performance drops quickly resulting in damage to, or disposal of the stored products in refrigerators. The self-cleaning condenser device keeps the condenser clean and prevents system failure by automatically brushing daily.