Looking for a professional way to cool or freeze food at your restaurant? Then, it is time for a new walk in cooler to upgrade your kitchen. Chef’s Deal offers a wide range of restaurant walk in coolers that match your tastes and needs. View your options here and start working with a professional today!
Walk In Coolers to Enhance Your Business
Walk in coolers are standard modular cold room chambers that every professional restaurant needs. However, you don’t have to be standard when it comes to choosing one for your restaurant. At Chef’s Deal, it is possible to find the most famous commercial restaurant equipment brands that will help you enhance your business in no time. From remote modular walk in coolers to self-contained modular walk in coolers, there are many options that you can choose from.
Most of the walk in coolers consist of 3 parts. The evaporator can be found in every walk in cooler as it is the element that freezes the moisture in the air. By freezing the moist, it forms a protective barrier for the heat transfer. The condenser, on the other hand, removes the heat from the cooling unit. It may be the most important part of your walk in freezer because it may cause danger if the coils are not cleaned properly. Last but not least, the compressor works to add pressure to the walk in cooler system by absorbing the heat and thus cooling the air. Knowing the major components of a walk in cooler and how the walk in refrigerator system works may help you choose from a lot of options according to your restaurant’s needs.
What matters before getting a walk in cooler is the size. You have to consider where you are going to place it when it’s delivered. Thus, measuring the space you have is important to get the right walk in cooler that will fit your restaurant. You have different sizes at Chef’s Deal. Have a look at all the models from 8x8 walk in coolers to 12x12 walk in coolers. If you need different options, then it is possible to find even 8x10 walk in coolers or 8x12 walk in coolers. Whatever you need, Chef’s Deal is ready to offer to help you enhance your business.
How to Choose the Right Walk In Cooler
If you have space and the financing to get a walk in cooler box, you might be wondering what’s next? Finding the right walk in cooler for your restaurant looks like the next step for you. There are two types of walk ins which are prefabricated and built-in. While prefabricated units offer easier expansion and relocation, built-ins offer insulation covered with structural tiles on the walls and floors. But, they can’t be moved when they are installed. After deciding the type of walk in your restaurant needs, there are a few more things to keep in mind. Here are some of them:
- Ask yourself whether you need refrigerated or frozen storage space. As not all walk in coolers maintain the same holding temperature, you have to answer this question first before actually getting a walk in cooler freezer.
- Think about the capacity. At Chef’s Deal, you can find different walk in sizes from 48” to 120” wide and 70” to 168” long. Most of them are capable of containing food from 105 cu. ft. or 860 cu. ft. You have to consider how much food you need to store on a daily and monthly basis, then you are good to go for a walk in freezer.
- Decide on the place your freezer will be installed. You can either go for an indoor walk in cooler or an outdoor walk in cooler at that point.
- Proper ventilation is a must. Don’t forget that all walk in coolers require space on all sides to work properly. Thus, make sure that you’ve made all the calculations before getting one.
- Whether you get a small walk in cooler or a 10x10 walk in cooler, the delivery and the installation may cause some problems. Thus, you have to be prepared on the delivery date making sure everywhere the cooler will pass is emptied.
- Consider energy consumption. If your walk in cooler leaks or it is not used right, then it consumes more energy making you lose money in the long run. You may want to get a cooler that uses LED lighting to save some energy. Besides, you have to keep an eye on your cooler after it’s installed.
- Get a cooler with a strong warranty. You might be thinking that a brand new walk in cooler will work forever but protecting your business is always a smart idea. At Chef’s Deal, you can find manufacturers that offer strong warranties for you.
Make Business with Your Mind at Ease
If you are looking for a leader in the restaurant equipment industry to equip your kitchen to turn it into a professional one, you are at the right place! With years of experience in the industry, Chef’s Deal brings food serving businesses with professional restaurant equipment brands. Thanks to our fast and reliable shipping service and high-quality kitchen supplies, we are one of the most preferred restaurant equipment platforms in the world. You can have a look at all the commercial restaurant equipment we offer and make your choice immediately.
6x6 walk in coolers to 12x12 walk in coolers, there are many options to choose from at Chef’s Deal. Consider your restaurant’s needs and get what’s yours with a monthly plan special for you. All you must do is to contact us to get a financing consultation. Have a look at all the walk in cooler prices here and review your walk in cooler for sale options now.