Nashville is a party town through and through, and a pub crawl in Nashville is an unforgettable experience. Nashville pub crawls are different from typical pub crawls. They have far more structure, entertainment, and fun than you would find at home, and pub crawlers are given special treatment in most locations. Don’t miss out on a once-in-a-guided pub crawls in Nashville-lifetime experience, and hop on a pub crawl when visiting Nashville.
Types of Pub Crawls in Nashville
There are many different pub crawls you can attend in Nashville. They are usually divided into themes and designed to entertain different types of crowds. You can browse the choices for the time you are visiting and find one suited to your idea of fun. Here are some common pub crawl themes you might encounter in Nashville:
- Music City Pub Crawl is one of Nashville’s most famous pub crawls. It has been happening for over a decade now, and it is a highly-sought experience for locals and tourists. The organization offers many different types of events and hosts special occasions.
- General guided tours are how pub crawl in Nashville started. These types of crawls are set apart by the talent of their guides and the energy of the crowds they attract. With a general guided tour, you will be taken around the city and visit non-touristy bars for drinks while meeting new people and hearing about the fun history of the area. By the end of the crawl, you are bound to make wonderful memories and friends you won’t forget.
- Private crawls are a relatively new addition to the pub crawl scene in Nashville. If you have a fairly large group, usually 10+ people, you can book a private tour and enjoy this experience with your closest friends. After all, everything is more fun with the right people by your side.
- Corporate crawls are a great bonding experience for your employees. A corporate crawl is your best choice if you want people to become friends and make unforgettable memories with their coworkers. Companies will tailor the crawl around your needs and requirements and create a unique experience suited to your liking.
- Bachelor and bachelorette parties can be easily mixed with a pub crawl to give you and your guests the best night of your lives. Drinking is a must on such a night, and pub crawling is surely more fun and colorful than sticking to one place.
- Special-day pub crawls are situational occurrences, as the name suggests, but if you come across one, we advise you to seize the opportunity. Themed crawls tend to have more games and attract better crawlers. It is a great chance to socialize and a great way to celebrate a special day such as St. Patricks Day or the 4th of July.
- Party buses and pub crawls are a fun mix of two fun ideas. Don’t let the crawl stop even while commuting from one location to another.
- Foodie pub crawls are a great idea for those who get tired easily and need a delicious snack to gather energy again. With these crawls, you can try out special dishes from different pubs as well as drinks.
Special Features and Benefits of Pub Crawls in Nashville
They have a simple logic, so you might be curious about why you should join a pub crawl in Nashville rather than just going around town with a few close friends. There are many advantages to joining a pub crawl. Here are some benefits:
- Some free drinks are usually included in the fee for multiple locations. This will increase the number of spots you can hit in one night since it will be more affordable.
- A pub crawl in Nashville is likely to come with a guided tour. You can hit two birds with one stone and get some cultural insights as well as drinks.
- Meeting new people is always a plus. Even though it is nice to go out with people you already know, you can never have too many friends. Pub crawls are a great way to socialize and befriend people.
- Exploring a city through a pub crawl is a unique experience. Cities have two faces, and Nashville at night is something different. You can get the most authentic experience by signing up for a pub crawl.
- A pub crawl in Nashville will include pubs that regular tourists do not commonly frequent. If you want an authentic, off-the-beaten-path experience, a pub crawl can take you to all the lesser-known locations.
- Companies often organize pub crawls, and you can get in touch with a well-reviewed company to get a tailored experience for you and your friends/coworkers. Tailored and themed pub crawls will be more engaging for your group and elevate the quality of your night to new heights.
- Pub crawls are enriched with drinking games, offering participants a more active and lively environment.
- A shorter waiting time is a huge benefit of attending pre-arranged pub crawls since venues are already prepared for your arrival. The pace and momentum are crucial for having fun in a crawl, and minimizing waiting time is important to protect the energy.
- Fewer complications will occur when you are traveling with an experienced group. Guides are more often than not aware of what is going on in the area, and they know when the pubs close or get extremely crowded. Traversing the region with an experienced person will save you the trouble of dealing with unexpected complications.
Important Tips for New Pub Crawlers
While a pub crawl in Nashville is a unique adventure, there are a few things you should be careful about during this journey. Follow these tips for a safe and fun experience:
- Always have your ID on you. The drinking age can vary from country to country, and make sure you are of legal age to consume alcohol in the USA, which is 21.
- Don’t lose your group. Pub crawls are fast-paced adventures. Keep an eye on your group and inform your guide or some friends before leaving for anything.
- Make sure to have some food before going on the crawl. Alcohol on an empty stomach might be harmful to you, and the best way to avoid health issues on a fun night is to grab a bite before you start drinking.
- Stay hydrated! Make sure to drink some water in between your drinks during your
- Try to stick with a few chosen drinks. You might want to drink different beverages at every pub you go to, but resist the temptation as best as you can and watch how much and what you are drinking. Mixing different types of alcohol in one night might not agree with your stomach.
- Be prepared to walk/run between the pubs. Most tours will plan their route with pubs that are relatively close to each other since walking in fresh air is a good way to sober up a little.
Pub crawls in Nashville are great way to get to know this lively city. Instead of being an onlooker, you can directly jump into the city’s vibrant nightlife and start your tour on the right foot like a local. Making new friends, discovering Nashville, and having some delicious drinks and snacks across town will give you one of the best nights of your life. Make sure to do your research well and sign up for a crawl suited to your preferences.