Beverage-Air – Innovation Inscribed In Quality
Headquartered in Winston-Salem, NC, Beverage-Air has provided customer-based solutions for the foodservice industry since 1944. The company has a well-established recognition worldwide in beverage equipment. Over the years, they have expanded their product line to offer unmatched quality in design, engineering, and aftersales service in other segments of the foodservice business. With a solid commitment to innovation, Beverage-Air has developed an impressive portfolio of commercial kitchen equipment in many different configurations, catering to diverse customer expectations.
Beverage-Air heritage dates back to 1944, when John Buffington introduced the first horizontal forced-air bottle cooler, changing the game in beverage cooling. Before this patented product, there wasn’t a separate cooler dedicated to beverage storage. The mass production of this first backbar bottle cooler received unexpectedly high demands. John’s brother, Herman Buffington, had to take a role. The Buffington brothers opened a new manufacturing facility in Spartanburg, SC, where they released their first Beverage-Air reach-in coolers and glass door merchandisers.
Each new release by Beverage-Air corporation spread its fame and increased the demand for chilled drinks, creating a circular supply-demand chain. Sensing the customer expectations with a proactive and innovative mindset, the company further diversified its offerings. Beverage-Air kegerators, undercounter, and countertop refrigerators joined the family. Soon after, the brand attracted foodservice equipment manufacturing giants and became part of several groups between the 1970s and 2000. Today, the brand has been operating under the corporate banner of the Ali Group, a globally-reputed name, since 2008.
Features That Distinguish Beverage-Air From Competitors
Many elite brands compete to quench America’s and the world’s thirst and increase their share in the market. As the pioneer of the bottle cooler, Beverage-Air started the competition one step ahead. They set out to become a global leader and swiftly reached this target in refrigerator solutions. They transferred their know-how to other segments of the market. Besides their flagship beverage equipment, they started to set the standards for reach-ins, chef bases, refrigerated prep tables, display cases, worktop refrigerators, blast chillers, deli cases, and more. Here are more features that drive Beverage-Air forward.
- Diversity: Beverage-Air offers a complete line of commercial refrigerators, freezers, merchandisers, beer dispensers, and ice cream dipping cabinets, each with a wide range of models, sizes, and features.
- Warranty:3 years on parts and labor, and 4 years on compressors. You can complete all your warranty-related processes online.
- Aftersales Services: Bev-Air has one of the largest networks of parts distribution and service providers worldwide. All replacement parts are genuine. In addition to experienced service specialists, you can reach quick solutions through the Online Help and Support Portal.
- Greenness: Beverage-Air boasts exceeding the relevant guidelines about eco-friendliness. All practices and materials are CFC-free, reducing carbon footprint.
- Energy Efficiency: As an ENERGY STAR® partner, Bev-Air has over 180 ENERGY Star-certified models.
- Domestic Production: The company proudly manufactures its units in Brookville, PA.
Beverage-Air offers premium-quality refrigeration equipment for restaurants, bars, hotels, convenience stores, cafeterias, and more. Besides durable construction, Beverage-Air refrigerators will create a sleek look on your premises. With a host of features, you will indeed find the unit that will give you sufficient storage capacity for your drinks and food.
- Beverage-Air Reach-Ins: The bottom-mount Vista and Slate series are the most popular Beverage-Air freezers and refrigerators. While well-insulated self-closing doors, heavy-duty casters, and inner LED lighting are standard, you can choose between solid and glass door options. One, two, or three-section models will provide ample capacity to keep your pre-cooked meals, frozen dishes, and food ingredients at safe temperatures.
- Beverage-Air Merchandisers: Marketeer and MarketMax series glass door merchandisers are available in one to three-door alternatives. You can showcase your wraps, salads, sandwiches, and drinks on multiple shelves. The open-air merchandisers can give you a grab-and-go station. They range from the compact Breeze to the larger VueMax series.
- Beverage-Air Blast Chillers: You can chill and keep your food items safe from bacteria growth much faster in Beverage-Air blast chillers. The stainless steel interior and exterior ensure durability while the pre-set programs increase flexibility. You can shift between blast chilling, shock freezing, and thawing modes.
- Beverage-Air Bar Equipment: The brand has a rich catalog ranging from classical deep well bottle coolers, keg coolers, and back bar refrigerators to multiple-faucet direct draw beer dispensers and rapid chilling glass frosters.
- Beverage-Air Prep Tables: The Company offers many sizes and features for your pizza or sandwich prep tasks. These refrigerated worktables house cutting boards, food pans, and shelves, namely everything you might need in a functional workstation. You can also add a salad bar to your self-serve line.
Beverage-Air Corporation’s product portfolio is not limited to these items. With school milk coolers, display cases, bottle displays, speed rails, dipper wells, original parts, and accessories, Bev-Air has something to match your diverse needs.