Commercial Pasta Cookers: Varied Recipe, Brand New Tool, Universal Taste
What is a Pasta Cooker?
A commercial pasta cooker is designed to boil the water quickly and cook the pasta with perfect taste and texture in a shorter period. These pasta boilers resemble a typical commercial fryer, but there is water in the cooking well instead of oil.
You just need to fill the commercial pasta cooker baskets and submerge them in boiling water. Whether you own a restaurant that serves a large volume of pasta every day or you need to cook it upon orders, you will definitely find a suitable option that will suit your commercial kitchen needs.
Features of Commercial Pasta Cookers
Commercial pasta cookers are mainly produced for commercial use, and therefore, they come with useful features as follows:
- These spaghetti cookers are primarily manufactured from stainless steel to ensure durability and long-time use under busy working conditions.
- Some models of professional pasta cookers are equipped with automatic basket lifters that will free some labor from monitoring restaurant pasta boilers.
- Most of the commercial pasta cookers feature digital temperature controls and countdown timers to ensure consistent cooking at the perfect level.
- Some pasta and spaghetti cookers are configured to provide boiling and simmering modes.
- Commercial pasta cookers can also cook rice, noodle, and even vegetables.
- These pasta noodle boiler machines have built-in overflow drains to collect the excess water and the starch that accumulates at the top.
- Commercial noodle cookers also have drain valves to enable you to empty the water in the vat quickly and to prevent clogging.
- Industrial pasta cookers and rethermalizers can also hold the cooked pasta or rice to maintain its heat until it is served.
- Some express pasta cookers also offer versatility with their rinse station that will provide you a suitable place to rinse the pasta or rice after cooking to cool rapidly within your reach.
Types of Commercial Pasta Cookers
Commercial pasta cookers are available in various sizes ranging from small one-gallon tank models to the larger commercial rethermalizers and pasta cookers with a vat of up to 18 gallons of water boiling. Furthermore, these units have 1 or 2 heating/oiling vats-tanks depending on their capacities. Additionally, commercial pasta cookers come with round or rectangular perforated baskets to facilitate pasta cooking.
2. Countertop Pasta Cookers vs. Floor Type Models
The full-size floor models have larger sizes, and therefore, they are appropriate for cooking large batches of pasta, rice, or noodles. If you have limited space in your establishment, countertop or tabletop pasta cookers can fit in smaller spaces and can free up some floor space for you.
3. Fuel Type
Commercial pasta cookers are available with electric or gas (natural gas or liquid propane) powered.
4. Water Fill
Commercial pasta cookers have water inlets that will enable you to fill the tank with water with great ease. You can fill the tanks just by turning the control switch on. Some models also come with an auto-fill feature which provides a regular flow of water and removes the starch at the top to cook the pasta in freshwater all the time.
Chef's Deal is a reliable restaurant supply store with a large selection of commercial pasta cookers from the most trusted brands, such as Anets, Electrolux Professional, Imperial, Omcan USA, Pitco, RositoBisani, and more. You can also check our other cooking equipment for your restaurant kitchen.