Commercial Conveyor Toasters: Fast and Delicious, the Rolling Drift
Commercial conveyor toasters are designed to present a practical solution for the large-scale toasted bread production needs of high-traffic restaurants, buffets, diners, delis, school cafeterias, or dining halls. These commercial conveyor toasters feature a rolling belt on which the slices of bread, bagels, muffins, or more are placed and moved slowly through a heated tunnel.
Features of Commercial Conveyor Toasters
Commercial conveyor toasters are configured with specific features intended to keep large-scale toasted bakery products coming to satisfy your customers with as much bread as you need. So, they present several advantages that your business will benefit from:
- Commercial conveyor belt toaster ovens can toast different types of bakery products, including bread, buns, bagels, and muffins.
- These commercial bagel toasters save you time and labor by automatically getting the bagels, bread, and buns inside; and moving them at the set speed while toasting them uniformly without the need for monitoring.
- Some commercial toaster oven conveyors models, for example, Hatco Toasters, are furnished with sensors to control the belt speed for equal toasting even during rush hours.
- Commercial conveyor toasters are equipped with top and bottom heaters and, therefore, offer single or double-sided toasting for slices of bread, bagels, or muffins.
- Commercial rotary toasters can include a removable crumble tray to collect the bread remnants, and you can easily take it out to clean and wash.
Things to Consider When Buying a Commercial Conveyor Toasters
There are various models of commercial conveyor toasters with different specs and features on the market. So, you need first to determine your needs starting from your need hourly to find the most suitable option for your business.
The main factor that you need to decide is your hourly serving needs for toasted bread. Depending on your volume, you can prefer smaller commercial bagel toasters with a capacity of up to 300 slices per hour, or you may want to add a restaurant bun toaster to your inventory. So you can catch up with the high customer turnout in a busy burger shop by getting a commercial bun toaster with a capacity of 1300 buns an hour.
2. Commercial Conveyor Toasters Voltage
Voltage is one of the features you should consider before buying, and it's mainly related to your service volume. Some smaller electrical toasters run on a 120V electric outlet and can easily be used when plugged into a regular plug. However, some commercial bun toasters need higher electricity to provide additional power (up to 240V) to handle large volume production.
3. Horizontal Commercial Conveyor Toasters
These units are the most common type of commercial conveyor toaster ovens and are suitable for both toasting stations at the buffets or high volume production at the back of the house.
4. Vertical Commercial Conveyor Toasters
Vertical commercial conveyor toasters are designed to fit in smaller spaces on your working counter and are more proper solutions for the large-scale production needs of busy kitchens.
Chef's Deal offers a large selection of commercial conveyor toaster ovens from the most trusted brands such as Hatco, APW Wyott, Waring, and other world-class manufacturers.