HOSHIZAKI Ice Machines and Refrigeration
Hoshizaki USA, Inc. manufactures more than 800 people in their manufacturing facilities located in Peachtree City, Georgia, and Griffin, Georgia. Hoshizaki produces in many overseas countries, mainly in the USA, China, and Europe. Thanks to local production, sales, and after-sales service system, they can instantly meet customers' needs.
Hoshizaki is a comprehensive commercial kitchen equipment manufacturer and can provide all food and beverage equipment needs. Hoshizaki's commercial ice machines have high sales volumes worldwide. Their other primary products, such as refrigerators, freezers, dishwashers, and beer dispensers, are also highly preferred in the USA.
HOSHIZAKI Ice Machines
Hoshizaki is among the top industrial ice machine brands both in the USA and in the world. Hoshizaki ice machines offer a wide range of products in commercial kitchens and bars. Ice molds served from Hoshizaki ice makers are the preferred brand of many businesses with their slow-melting, mold shape, and transparent ice appearance.
Hoshizaki produces ice equipment in various styles and designs depending on your project requirements. Hoshizaki ice maker processes ice in less than 20 minutes and can sometimes function as an ice vending machine.
Each ice cycle is done with clean water, providing only the highest quality ice. Hoshizaki ice machine cubes are easily recognized for their delicate shape, clarity, and slow dilution. This is especially important for ice used in premium drinks such as cocktails as it preserves the drink's integrity and flavor. Hoshizaki ice machines have a unique ice-making system with an automatic rinsing cycle. After each new ice pack, the water tank is drained and filled with clean water.
||Hotel Ice Dispensers
||Ice & Dispensers
||Ice & Water Dispensers
|Storage & Stands
||Sandwich & Mega Top Prep Tables
||Water Only Dispensers
||Undercounters & Worktops
||Pass Thru Refrigerators
||Pizza Prep Tables
||Storage & Stands
||Sandwich & Mega Tops
|Filtration & Sanitation
||Roll-in & Roll Thru
||Glass Door Merhandisers
Six Type of Ice
Hoshizaki ice makers allow making six different types of ice. Customers can choose the appropriate ice type for their operation from the following ice types.
- KM EDGE CUBE (Individual, solid, Crescent-shaped, clear)
- AM TOP HAT CUBE (Individual, solid, round shape, clear)
- SQUARE CUBE (Individual, solid, Square-shaped, clear)
- CUBELET ICE (Small nugget-shaped, Soft, Chewable)
- FLAKED ICE (Various shapes, Soft, light, chewable)
- SPHERE ICE (Individual, solid, clear, Sphere-shaped)
Hoshizaki USA, Inc. Awards
Hoshizaki won the ENERGY STAR® Partner of the Year– Sustained Excellence award for ten consecutive years, most recently in 2021. Hozhizaki's ENERGY STAR® products have been recognized by the EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) and the DOE (Department of Energy) for ten years in a row.
- Commercial 2by2 Cube Ice Machine receives 2021 Kitchen Innovations Award
- National Restaurant Association® 2019 Kitchen Innovations® (KI) Award with MODwater Dispenser
- National Restaurant Association® 2018 Kitchen Innovations® (KI) Award with KMEdge Ice Machine Series
- 2015 CSP Brand Perception Study Winner, Ice Machine
- Hoshizaki America, Inc. is Winner in ACHR News 2014 Dealer Design Awards
Did You Know About HOSHIZAKI?
- The world's largest commercial ice equipment manufacturer with more than 13,000 employees worldwide.
- Serves customers in 60 countries and is the world's largest manufacturer of commercial refrigerated foodservice equipment, with sales of over $ 2.5 billion.
- Operates facilities around the world, especially in the USA, Japan, and China.
- Expanded by acquiring Lancer Corporation in 2006, GRAM Commercial A / S in 2008, and both Jackson and Macom in 2013.
- ISO-9001 and ISO-14001 certificates. (being the first and only foodservice equipment manufacturer with ISO-14001)