Delicious Iced Tea Flavors With Stylish Commercial Iced Tea Dispensers
Commercial iced tea dispensers are portable beverage equipment for serving pre-brewed iced tea, lemonade, iced coffee, or other similar drinks. They are designed to fit under commercial iced tea brewer faucets so you can fill them with freshly-brewed tea. Ice tea dispensers can be made of various materials like glass, plastic, and steel. Glass iced tea dispensers look very attractive. However, the preferred material in commercial iced tea dispensers is stainless steel for extended durability.
How To Choose The Right Commercial Iced Tea Dispenser
Commercial iced tea dispensers offer various capacity and design alternatives to match different output and operational needs. All these pieces of equipment are made to hold and deliver large volumes of iced tea. The stainless steel tank promises resistance to corrosion and easy cleaning. Typically, a plastic lid covers the top, so refilling is mess-free. Finally, the two welded handles facilitate carrying your ice tea dispenser back and forth between the iced tea brewer and the serving station. Besides these standard features, the following points can influence your decision.
- Most iced tea dispenser capacities vary between 3 and 5 gallons to match the standard output capacity of iced tea brewers. Dispensers accommodating 3.5 and 4 gallons of iced tea are also available. Capacities can go up to 10 gallons, which might be great for crowded catered events.
- Remember that people will always prefer freshly-brewed products. Iced tea staying too long in the dispenser will get thick, beginning to lose its flavor. Therefore, if you do not serve large crowds, these sizes are not good for you. In that case, a 1.5-gallon capacity iced tea dispenser, such as the Curtis ThermoPro iced tea/coffee dispenser, would be more than enough.
- Iced tea dispensers can have an oval, cylinder, or rectangular shape. Cylinder dispensers are perfect if you plan to use several dispensers side by side for increased capacity. They are an ideal solution for narrow countertops with their tall and slim designs. For instance, stacking three 3.5-gallon slime Bunn iced tea dispensers 190-1344 side by side will give you the flexibility to serve 3 different flavors of iced tea.
- The plastic lid in some iced tea dispensers is brew-through, meaning you can brew iced tea directly into the dispenser. The brew-thru lid of the Bloomfield iced tea/coffee dispenser 34NTDalso allows you to easily monitor refill needs.
- Commercial iced tea dispensers have a drip-free faucet to clean the serving area. Yet, liquids can spill around while filling cups. Some models solve this issue with a removable drip tray.
- Presentation always matters in food and beverage operations. Stickers on iced tea dispensers can attract more customers and increase sales. Some manufacturers offer customization. For example, Winco SSBD 5 iced tea/coffee dispensers include 3 color decals: iced tea, lemonade, and iced coffee. You can also opt for a blank decal.
Commercial iced tea dispensers are great for quenching your customer's thirst with their favorite iced tea flavors. You can choose from small to large capacities to suit your needs at Chef's Deal. You may also consider buying a commercial iced tea brewer to serve fresh brews anytime.