Stylish And Multifunctional Portable Bars
A portable bar is an all-inclusive piece of beverage equipment that incorporates drink-prepping, storing, and serving units in a single construction. Mobile bars can include various beverage dispensing systems, including pre-mix, post-mix, and bag-in-box. A portable bar on wheels means a fully-fetched bar area. Therefore, bartenders will always stay behind the bar and not rush for supplies. Different styles and size options can help you successfully host any event, indoor or outdoor, formal or casual.
How To Choose Your Portable Bar
A portable bar is essentially the same as a standard bar except that it is movable, stackable, and customizable. Portable bars for events, hotel lobbies, poolsides, or spa facilities can be the perfect means of mobile bartending and brand promotion applications. They are versatile with all the popular bar components, from ice bins and glass storage units to interchangeable panels and removable shelves. You can even ask for handier functions like a towel ring.
- Purpose of Portable Bars: Portable bars are designed to deliver top-class bar service wherever the event is. So, you can use them in outdoor and indoor organizations. However, some places like terraces, gardens, or golf courses are unique. Portable outdoor bars can be extra durable with higher-grade stainless steel and heavier-duty casters.
- Style of Portable Bars: Depending on the event location and the ambiance you want to create, you can install a linear or circular bar setup. If space allows, a curved front design might be functional and attractive. You can also make your linear bar stylish with different finish alternatives. A maple wood front with a laminated bar top would create an elegant look.
- Components of Portable Bars: What you want to include in your portable bar mostly relates to the organization you host and the beverages you serve. Yet, it would help if you had the following units on a portable bar cart by default.
- Ice Bin: Ice is the primary ingredient of a chilled drink. Carefully evaluate the storage capacity not to run out of ice or deal with melted ice. So, one with a built-in drain would be helpful. Also, cold-plated bins can hold ice frozen longer and keep multiple beverage lines cold.
- Storage Space: You will need sufficient wells and shelves to store your bottles, cups, glasses, and mixology utensils.
- Full-length Bottle Speed Rail(s): You will need full-length bottle speed rails to accommodate your liquor or other beverage bottles.
- Condiment Station: Condiment stations enable you to hold the ingredients you will use to flavor different blends.
A portable bar enables you to host any event in any venue, driving your revenue. Chef’s Deal offers an expansive selection of styles and functions to match your needs and décor. You can shop from globally-recognized brands, FWE, Glastender, Lakeside portable bars, and more. You may also see other underbar equipment to build a more functional portable bar unit.