Attractive And Profitable Refrigerated Beverage Dispensers
Refrigerated beverage dispensers are countertop beverage equipment specialized in holding and dispensing premixed cold drinks. They have a built-in refrigeration system providing a high chilling performance even on scorching days. They can refrigerate and serve a wide selection of pre-made beverages, including fruit juice, lemonade, iced tea, and coffee. These fridge drink dispensers keep their contents at ideal serving temperatures with the agitators and cylinders inside each bowl. They can be a great revenue generator for outlets regularly serving soft drinks.
Standard Features Of Refrigerated Beverage Dispensers
Refrigerated beverage dispensers are compact appliances but can accommodate any level of operation. Even the multiple-bowl models occupy a very small footprint. They are also aesthetically pleasing, creating a hub of interest wherever they are. Most drink dispenser fridges share the following features with a few differences in size and capacity.
- Base: The base is often stainless steel for durability. It houses all the refrigeration components.
- Bowl: Bowl, hopper, or tank is the removable container that holds the pre-made drinks. It is often made of clear material to form a merchandising effect. Bowls come in various numbers and capacities. A multiple-hopper refrigerated beverage dispenser means serving different flavors at once. Capacities can go up to 10 gallons for each bowl.
- Agitator: The agitator plays a crucial function in refrigerated beverage dispensers. It works with a paddle and provides circulation to adjust drink thickness. It thus helps maintain freshness, dilution, and flavor consistency.
- Taps: Taps are drip-free, pull or push-operated dispensing valves. They are easily removable to facilitate cleaning.
- Drip Pan: Stainless steel or plastic drip trays under each pouring valve ensure a sanitary operation, catching spillage. They are removable and dishwasher-safe.
Some Distinctive Features Of Refrigerated Beverage Dispensers
- Some refrigerated drink dispensers use a spray function for circulation. Besides keeping the contents cool, the spray-type circulation enhances the visual display, sprinkling the liquids to the top of the bowl.
- The clearance between the dispensing tap and drip tray may sometimes go unnoticed. There should be sufficient space to accommodate your largest beverage cup.
- Capacity varies on some multiple-bowl units. For instance, the Crathco® C-3D-16refrigerated beverage dispenser has one 5-gallon and two 2.4-gallon tanks, giving you more flexibility.
- A model with colorful side graphics can make a more vivid merchandising effect.
- A crucial reminder: Refrigerated beverage dispensers are not for drinks that contain large pulp or fruit pieces. These may clog the taps or mixing pumps.
Few treats are more refreshing than a cold beverage in hot weather. Serve your customers the thirst-quenching drinks they crave with a refrigerated beverage dispenser. Chef's Deal has eye-catching models that draw more foot traffic and boost impulse sales. Shop Crathco refrigerated beverage dispensers, AMPTO, Eurodib USA, and other top brands safely.