Back Bar Cabinet for Storage and Display
Back bar cabinets make the bar design more attractive and the back bar space more organized. A cozy atmosphere created with a sleek look and authentic music is the first thing that grips customers before they sip a drink. A thoughtfully-designed bar layout also matters for the bartenders. The comfort and joy of working behind a bar wall with everything within easy reach trigger a bartender's inspiration. Therefore, back bar cabinets can create the convenience your customers and bartenders’ desire.
Why You Need Back Bar Cabinets
When purchasing back bar cabinets, attention to detail can make a huge difference. The right bar configuration should open enough space for staff to work, store stuff, display drinks, and dazzle guests. Back bar cabinets have different design features to serve multiple functions.
- Back bar cabinets can be used as liquor display units. These models feature an open front and built-in LED lighting to increase visibility. Some models have no top, so that you can specify your top finish choice. Liquor display cabinets also have multiple steps to showcase your beverage bottles.
- You can use back bar cabinets for storage purposes, as well. For instance, some open or enclosed cabinets are designed to offer backup storage capacity for glasses. They can have fixed or adjustable shelves for maximum storage area behind a bar wall.
- You can optimize the back bar space also with dry storage cabinets. They usually have lockable doors to house your high-priced bar inventory. Self-closing doors on storage cabinets can facilitate your back-bar applications. These units can safely accommodate all your bar essentials with multiple sections, adjustable shelves, and hinged doors.
- Some cabinets are uniquely constructed for storing remote condensers. They can lock condensing units' potentially unwanted look, noise, and heat.
- Besides storage and display, back bar cabinets help enrich the ambiance in your bar area. An open base, a cabinet with glass doors, and an illuminated interior can be more attractive for display units. Plus, storage units are also available in various finish options. You can choose from stainless steel, black vinyl, or laminated exterior designs to complete your décor.
What Decisions to Take While Buying Back Bar Cabinets
Back bar cabinets are multipurpose underbar equipment, and you can come across different design features in the market. However, attention to a few points can guide your decision. Answering the questions below will help.
- Do you need a refrigerated or non-refrigerated back bar cabinet?
- Do you have different bar items like glasses, bottles, garnishes, or kegs crowding your back bar area? (Then, you may need a three-section non-refrigerated back bar cabinet.)
- How much space can you free behind your bar for display and storage? The answer will help size your back bar cabinet.)
- What is the overall layout of your facility? (A careful look at colors and designs will lead you to the best back bar cabinet configuration.)
You can give a vivid first impression to your customers and a convenient workstation to your bartenders with a good selection of back bar cabinets. Browse the high-quality units at Chef's Deal from the leaders of bar equipment, Glastender, Krowne, and more.