Hot Dog Roller Grill Sneeze Guards: Safety and Health First
Hot dog roller grill sneeze guards have always been an important hot dog cooking and warming equipment accessory in foodservice businesses. Because these hot dog sneeze guards help the operators of convenience stores, concession stands, and snack bars ensure that hot dogs and buns are duly preserved in a closed space against external contaminants as per the FDA requirements.
However, the hot dog roller grill sneeze guards have gained more importance, particularly after the COVID-19 pandemic, a contagious disease that transmits droplets with viruses. Hence, equipping your business with a hot dog roller with a cover will allow you to protect your products from germs and viruses and attract more customers.
Features and Benefits of Hot Dog Roller Grill Sneeze Guards
- Hot dog roller sneeze guards place a barrier between the food products and the external contaminants.
- They are made from acrylic, plastic, or glass to allow you to display your products while preserving them under a lid. Thus, you can still exhibit an enticing presentation for the customers to increase impulse sales.
- They are available in canopy-shaped models and the top mount versions, which feature open sides under a closed top. Furthermore, you can also find open-front sneeze guards or opt to get a fully enclosed model with a lift-off front door.
- These hot dog roller sneeze guards also increase energy efficiency by better maintaining the heat inside.
- Hot dog sneeze guards can easily be installed on the new and existing hot dog rollers and grills since they are available in various sizes.
Commercial hot dog rollers with sneeze guards are remarkably a sales and profit booster for concession stands and convenience stores by ensuring the safe preservation and merchandising of hot dogs. Hence, Chef's Deal carries a diverse inventory of sneeze guards from leading vendors such as AdCraft, Antunes, Nemco, APW Wyott, Vollrath, and more. You may also wish to see other hot dog machines to equip your stand from the beginning or renew your equipment.