Bakery Display Cases: Delight on Sight
Bakery display cases are engineered to maintain the freshness of pies, cakes, and doughnuts or rolls while showcasing them in an eye-catching spot. Pastries and bakery products must be cooked beforehand to keep them ready for sale. However, when they are not preserved in suitable cabinets/places, they will soon lose their freshness and dry up, thereby causing waste of products and losing money.
Bakery display cases are also designed to provide a special place to store, preserve, and refrigerate (if needed) to display to the customers and encourage them to grab one. Hence, these bakery and pastry display cases boast an enticing design to attract more customers.
Features and Advantages of Bakery Display Cases
Pastry cases are designed and manufactured to present the highest efficiency. Hence, they are furnished with various features to address diverse needs in restaurants, bakeries, deli stores, cafes, and pastry shops.
- Bakery and dessert display cases are durably constructed from wood or aluminum frames and stainless steel panels to withstand the daily rush of commercial settings.
- They boast attractive appearances with varying exterior and interior designs to present an enticing look for your customers.
- Bakery display cases feature transparent acrylic or glass fronts to offer the utmost visibility to the customers to peruse the items inside.
- These cookie display cases are also furnished with LED lighting to enhance the stunning view while increasing the discernability in the cabinet.
- Pastry and cake display cases can be found as full-service or self-service, which depends on your layout.
- All of them have tiered designs with adjustable shelves, which you can arrange the best presentation for your customers and guests.
- These floor and tabletop display cases also have digital displays and electronic controls for ease of convenience, adjustable feet to stay even on rugged floors, and caster wheels for more mobility.
Available Types of Bakery Display Cases
Baskery display cases are available in different configurations and with additional features so that you can have the most suitable baking display case for your business.
1. Refrigerated or Non-Refrigerated Bakery Display Cases
The primary consideration before deciding which bakery display case you will buy is whether you need a refrigerated bakery display case or a dry pastry display stand. This is directly related to the products you want to keep inside.
Refrigerated bakery cases are perfect for maintaining the freshness and best texture of cakes, pies, and cheesecakes. Dry bakery display cases are suitable for bread, bagels, cookies, and muffins, which do not require a chilled space to retain their freshness.
2. Glass Type
Visibility is the key to bakery display cases' success; therefore, they are furnished with glass fronts to present a clear and full view. Some units of pastry display stands have traditional straight glass fronts. Modern bakery display cases are generally available with slanted or curved glass fronts to provide a closer look at the products and even from the top.
Chef's Deal carries a high-quality selection of bakery display cases from Beverage-Air, Federal Industries, Howard-McCray, Turbo Air, True, Structural Concepts, and more. You may also wish to see other food display and merchandising equipment for your business.