Refrigerated Countertop Condiment Station: Long Time Freshness and Crispiness
Refrigerated countertop condiment stations are engineered to present a functional and compact commercial refrigeration unit to ensure that your condiments, toppings, and salad ingredients are preserved at the optimal temperature.
Refrigerated countertop condiment stations are designed to hold food pans which will keep your foods chilled for longer periods since freshness and crispiness is crucial for the best customer experience in a foodservice business, as well as the service speed. These refrigerated countertop condiment holders can be used at the back of the house applications for easy salad and food assembly, or you can allow your customers to create their own plates by installing them in your front house.
Features and Benefits of Refrigerated Countertop Condiment Station
These countertop refrigerated prep rails promise much ease of work and speed of service with their versatile design and a proper storage area for sauces, toppings, tomatoes, pickles, onions, and lettuce.
- Many of these condiment coolers are made of stainless steel to enhance their durability in commercial settings and feature NSF-listed construction to assure their safety for food contact.
- Cold condiment stations are produced in different sizes to hold various amounts of products by selecting units ranging from 15 to 88 inches in width.
- Refrigerated countertop condiment stations are equipped with high-efficiency cooling systems, and some units utilize environmentally friendly coolants.
- Refrigerated countertop condiment prep stations run between 33°F to 41°Fand you can con easily adjust the cooling with thermostatic controls by easily monitoring the temperature through the LED displays.
- Refrigerated countertop condiment holders can accommodate up to 14 pans, providing a large area to keep and showcase your condiments.
- The pans are available in different materials as plastic or stainless steel, with distinct advantages. Plastic pans are usually transparent and let the customers peruse inside. Stainless steel pans offer functionality as they can be used for other purposes.
- Pans for countertop condiment coolers are also offered in different sizes to meet various levels of daily service volume: 1/3, 1/4, and 1/6 Size.
- These commercial food display and merchandising equipment come with lids to protect the salad ingredients and toppings from contaminants. You can choose, for instance, an Arctic Air ACp40 refrigerated countertop condiment prep station with stainless steel lid for more energy efficiency or a translucent plastic cover to merchandise your products.
Chef's Deal retains a rich and cutting-edge inventory of the industry leaders such as Arctic Air, Kool-it, Omcan USA, Turbo Air refrigerated countertop condiment stations, and more. You can also browse for other food display and merchandising equipment to boost your business.