Create A Buffet Line With Buffet Warmers
Buffet warmers are food-holding and warming equipment with a heated base and an elegant look. These countertop warmers and displays can keep cooked meals hot and create a merchandising effect. They enable you to hold your menus at safe serving temperatures and design a self-serve station in your cafeteria, concession area, dining hall, or buffet-style restaurant. Since they are compact and easily portable, buffet warmer trays are also ideal for catered events to serve the freshly-cooked taste everywhere.
Buffet Warmer Buying Considerations
Buffet warmers can preserve the warmth and freshness of many cooked recipes with uniform heat distribution for extended periods. Thus, they provide optimum serving temperatures and unlimited flexibility for operators' unique food service needs.
- Style:Buffet warmers usually hold dishes in food pans or trays on a level heated base. You can also place your portioned packages directly on the base. Some models have removable pan holders that wrap around the pans to keep them firmly in place. Others can have hot food wells, which can be safer for serving soups, stews, and liquid meals. These buffet warmer sets come with food pans included.
- Capacity:Buffet warmers' hot holding capacity is usually specified by the number of standard full or half-size pans, which measure 12" x 20" and 12" x 10", respectively. Remember that a half-size steam pan accommodates around 30 four-ounce servings. You may also see third-size steam pans, which hold 20 four-ounce servings.
- Sanitation:Many buffet warmers come with rolltop lids or sneeze guards to protect foods from contaminants. They are made of clear material to enhance the product display. You can also cover the food pans with clear polycarbonate lids.
- Construction:Buffet food warmers are often aluminum or stainless steel. They have various finishes, from black vinyl to white granite, complementing any décor.
- Additional Features:A unit with an undershelf warmer gives you extra space for holding your snacks, plates, or serving utensils. You can also prefer a model with top lights to illuminate the warmer area. You will thus attract more customers.
Buffet warmers can improve the serving line in any foodservice facility, from concessions and buffets to convenience stores and supermarkets. Let your customers help themselves to your delicious meals, sides, or snacks with a vast selection of models at Chef's Deal. Shop products from industry leaders, Cadco, Eagle Group, Hatco, and more. You may also wish to see other countertop warmers and displays to showcase your soups, fries, and more.