Countertop Food Warmers Keep & Display Menus Piping Hot
Countertop food warmers are space-saving food holding and warming equipment for serving entrees, sides, and dishes warm and fresh. Despite their compact design, they can handle the heavy-duty needs of commercial foodservice applications. Countertop warmers are also visually appealing for attracting customers to your showcase menus. Their design features enable safe handling and sanitary operation. Therefore, they are perfect for creating a self-serve station or buffet line in your restaurant, cafeteria, convenience store, or catering business.
Round Or Rectangular Countertop Food Warmers
- Round food warmers are designed to accommodate removable inserts with lids and ladles. They are ideal for holding soups, chowders, chilis, and other hot liquid recipes. You can keep different menus in a 3-compartment unit. Each insert is sized by capacity in quarts, often ranging between 4 and 11.
- Rectangular countertop food warmers are designed to fit full-size or fractional pans. You can choose up to 6-compartment models to display multiple dishes at once. Check the number of pans your choice accommodates. A single-well full-size countertop food warmer display can hold one full-size pan (12” x 20”) or two half-size (12” x 10”) pans.
Countertop Food Warmers Or Rethermalizers
- Countertop food warmers use steam as a heat source. This indirect wet heating, also known as bain-marie or water bath, retains the moisture of dishes, preventing them from drying out. If you often serve French fries or other fried items that must remain crisp, you should prefer a dry heat source.
- You can also benefit from the direct contact heating system of countertop rethermalizers. You can cook recipes in large batches before and keep them frozen. A rethermalizer will thaw and heat them to optimum serving temperatures, maximizing the serving capacity.
Countertop Food Warmer Controls
- Countertop food warmers are equipped with thermostatic or infinite controls. A thermostat helps control heat at a certain set temperature until a new set point is entered. Even if the ambient temperature changes, the system automatically adapts itself to the preset temperature.
- Infinite controls have dials with numbers from one to ten. You arrange the temperature by turning the dial. You must monitor the temperatures regularly to prevent dishes from scorching or drying out.
Countertop food warmers can enhance your serving line and taste quality, preserving your dishes’ freshly-cooked texture and warmth. Chef’s Deal offers you a wide selection of models from reputable brands, Nemco, APW Wyott, and more. You can also check out other countertop warmers and displays manufactured by industry leaders, Cadco, Carter-Hoffman, Winco, and many more.