Restaurant Outdoor Heaters: To Prolong the Hot Season
Restaurant outdoor heaters are engineered to provide a safe and practical commercial heater that can be used in open-air spaces in foodservice establishments. Don’t let the cool weather of autumn or winter mark the end of a good season for your business. Restaurant outdoor heaters are a low-cost option to prolong the season by heating your outdoor section.
Features and Benefits of Restaurant Outdoor Heaters
Outdoor restaurant heaters promise high contribution to businesses with the features with which they are designed particularly for commercial use.
- Restaurant patio heaters are manufactured from high-quality materials to ensure durability for long-term use.
- These units have protective guards to prevent injuries, making them safe for public spaces.
- Some restaurant outdoor heaters come with caster wheels to present higher mobility so that you can change the position and location of your heater depending on your needs.
- Some units also feature anti-tilt and automatic shut-off switches for more safety.
Types of Restaurant Outdoor Heaters
Patio heaters for restaurants are available in various designs, and you can find stainless steel exterior or black options. But the primary difference among the models is related to the fuel the heaters run on.
1. Propane Outdoor Heaters
Propane outdoor heaters have a propane tank section inside the body and caster wheels, offering much more practicality and mobility. However, it should be noted that propane is relatively more expensive than natural gas.
2. Restaurant Patio Natural Gas Heaters
Natural gas heaters are cheaper to operate when compared to electric or propane heaters, but they need to be installed in a natural gas line, hindering their mobility.
3. Electric Patio Heaters
Offering a higher cost of operation, electric patio heaters can be installed anywhere with an electrical outlet and are also safe to use in indoor spaces.
Chef’s Deal offers an all-inclusive restaurant supply store with rich commercial kitchen equipment and restaurant furniture inventory. We also carry an exclusive assortment of Omcan and Crown Verity restaurant outdoor heaters. You can also browse other commercial outdoor furniture to equip your terrace, patio, garden, and balcony.