Commercial Salamander Broiler: An Alluring Appeal to the Eye and Mouth
Commercial salamander broilers are great additions to high customer turnout restaurants or any pizzeria, café, and sandwich shop to maximize the attraction of foods with a delicious-looking final touch.
What is a Salamander Broiler?
Commercial salamander broilers are a type of broiler which applies a very high intense temperature directly at the food through the top heaters to put a final touch on the dish by browning, caramelizing, or melting. Salamander cooking aims only to cook the top part of the dish rather than thoroughly cooking it from the very beginning.
Commercial salamander broilers can be used to enhance the taste, texture, and view of macaroni and cheese, casseroles, crème brulees, or steaks. You can also use commercial salamander grills to melt cheese on the pizzas, French fries, or sandwiches, which also makes them great for pizza shops, sandwich stores, and cafes.
Features of Commercial Salamander Broilers
Commercial salamander broilers are generally manufactured from high-quality stainless steel to make them highly durable for the heavy traffic of commercial kitchens. Furthermore, these salamander cooking tools are equipped with many features to present the maximum benefit and performance.
- Commercial salamander ovens can produce heat up to 1800°F that will quickly create a golden brown color on the dishes.
- Some salamander restaurant equipment models have dual temperature control to enable zone cooking with different heats to glaze other dishes simultaneously.
- The cool-to-touch handles of the salamander kitchen equipment provide extra comfort and safety.
- The racks inside the commercial kitchen salamander broilers are adjustable to hold plates and foods with varying heights.
- Salamander food heaters also come with removable spill trays to collect the grease and oil.
Types of Commercial Salamander Broiler
Natural Gas Salamander
Commercial salamander broilers, fuelled with gas, are more popular as they quickly heat and reach a higher radiant temperature. However, they need a gas utility at the spot where they are to be installed.
Electric Salamander Broiler
Electric-fuelled commercial salamander broilers are more suitable for food establishments that do not have a suitable gas inlet for the gas salamander broilers. Additionally, they can maintain the temperature more consistently.
Commercial salamander broilers can be installed in different places to facilitate their installation in your kitchen and provide you with more convenience. Some salamander broilers can be mounted on the walls or on the ranges to keep them near to you to enable you to transfer the foods for browning or melting with convenience.
Or, you can opt to buy a countertop salamander broiler that will easily fit in the available space on your counter.
Advantages of Commercial Salamander Broiler
- Commercial salamander broilers accelerate service speed by quickly finishing the dishes.
- Salamander oven for restaurants enables you to enhance the taste and appearance of the dishes with a final touch.
- These units save up oven space for you by presenting an appropriate place for broiling the steaks or browning the other dishes and desserts.
- They maintain the watery texture and flavor of the food products with their intense temperature, which broils the top part.
As one of the most reliable restaurant supply stores, Chef's Deal retains an exclusive selection of commercial salamander broilers from the leading brands such as American Range, Garland US Range, Vulcan salamander broilers, and more.