Blodgett Ovens: Best In Class
Blodgett was founded over 170 years ago in Essex Junction, Vermont, where it is now. Today, Blodgett is one of the world's leading commercial oven manufacturers. Schools, fast-food chains, restaurants, hospitals, hotels, small businesses, and large companies have built their trust in the brand with over a century and a half of commitment to creating the best. The company is a member of the Middleby Family of Brands.
Blodgett ovens were selected "Best in Class" for many years in a row and developed to last a long time ago. Owing to experienced and dedicated employees at Vermont facilities who ensure that the ovens meet the highest standards, Blodgett commercial ovens are #1 globally related to quality and durability.
Why Should You Choose a Blodgett Oven?
If you run a commercial kitchen, you know that the most critical piece of equipment is the oven. You need reliable and long-lasting ovens in your kitchen to serve hundreds of people delicious and healthy meals every day. Each of those who run various commercial settings, such as healthcare, schools, restaurants, convenience stores, and retail, has its own oven needs. Blodgett ovens meet everything you expect from an oven by keeping innovation at the forefront.
Blodgett has been predicting trouble spots and providing solutions since 1848. If you are looking for a commercial oven for your business, here are a few things for you to choose from Blodgett commercial oven lines.
Maximizes Small Kitchens
Many cooks have to prepare and cook food in a small, confined space. Many facility kitchens such as convenience stores, schools, and correctional facilities, were built during low demand for "hot and ready" food. These facilities now offer more food products. But they have to use the small spaces in the best way. Blodgett allows making the most of limited space with its stacked, ventless convection ovens. Make it easy to cook and serve!
Reliability For High Volume Kitchens
Commercial ovens must be able to withstand constant use, wear and tear. Blodgett commercial ovens have been engineered to meet all demands of high-volume kitchens.
- Resistant doors hold up to being open and closed infinite times throughout the day
- Easy to clean interiors
- Fully welded structure
- Casters that allow being pushed easily
Energy Star Designation
Blodgett commercial ovens have the Energy Star designation. Equipment must meet stringent energy performance requirements to gain the Energy Star logo. In many U.S. and Canadian provinces, organizations can benefit from the rebate program for Energy Star appliances. Blodgett products with the energy star logo also save on ongoing utility bills.
Hoodini Ventless Solution
The only oven company that manufactures the self-sustained ventless convection oven is approved for all proteins. Hoodini Ventless feature reduces the space needed for a ventilation hood and saves thousands on installation and maintenance costs.
Industries Blodgett Serves
- K-12 School Kitchens: All elements are so essential when it comes to children's feed: Nutrition programs, ingredients, cafeteria/school dining hall personnel, and of course, cooking equipment. Blodgett ovens help the cafeteria staff cook healthy and safe foods for the children.
- Restaurants: Ovens are like a heart for the restaurants. Blodgett ovens are profitable equipment for restaurants since you can cook many meals in a short time safely and efficiently with them. These units increase your kitchen's efficiency, creativity, and speed.
- Grocery Retail: Grocery stores are not places where you can buy ingredients anymore. They are also places where customers can have their meal, a wide range of prepared foods with some beverages. Ovens are so crucial for these types of places because of serving consistently, and a large amount of food and Blodgett ovens fit precisely to this type of business since they are well-known for their top quality and meeting the demands.
- Healthcare: The number one goal in food service business is offering healthy and safe food. In hospitals, senior care, and other healthcare facilities, this goal becomes more important and supports the patient's physical and mental health. One of the most critical factors for patient satisfaction is food service. Blodgett ovens are on your service to offer quality and healthy menus.
- Correctional Facilities: In correctional facilities, speed and safety are the main issues. A crowded people eat at the same time. Blodgett ovens are long-lasting and can cook large amounts of food at a particular time without causing energy waste.
- Convenience Store: In C-Stores, speed is the most crucial issue. Because of preparing and keeping large amounts of food ready, ovens are essential equipment for these places. Space is also a critical matter for the C-Stores, and with the right choice of oven, such as the Blodgett ventless oven, it is possible to maximize the shop.