Giles Foodservice Equipment: Responsive & Reliable
Giles Foodservice Equipment started operating in the consumer goods industry with a registry name of Giles Enterprises, Inc. in 1967. Headquartered in Montgomery, Alabama, Giles has manufactured and delivered innovative foodservice solutions ranging from ventless applications and heated merchandisers to food prep equipment and fryers. The company works tirelessly to get a comprehensive picture of the market and keep pace with the changing demands. Giles has grown on two pillars: responsiveness and reliability. Integrating innovative ideas into durable designs, Giles Foodservice Equipment has managed to remain responsive to the market demands and produce reliable solutions exceeding customer expectations.
A Brief History of Giles Foodservice Equipment
Giles Foodservice Equipment is a family-run business taking pride in leading the industry with a background rich in innovation. Boasting of glowing features like durability, performance, and quality is easier said than done. However, Giles' responsive and reliable products have gained the company worldwide brand recognition and a solid reputation as the industry pioneer and market leader in ventless equipment. A wide array of establishments, including restaurants, convenience stores, hotels, hospitals, recreation complexes, and many more, have been utilizing dependable, quick, easy, and cost-effective goods by Giles Foodservice Equipment.
The history of the Giles Foodservice Equipment began upon the acquisition of the Arkansas-based Hol-in-One Donut Co. by W.O. Giles in 1952. The company moved to Montgomery, Alabama, and started to produce and market frozen donuts and donut fryers. Mr. Giles expanded the business by manufacturing Giles fryers through an in-house assembly of outsourced parts. This innovative man's dream to fabricate his electric chicken fryers idea resulted in Giles Enterprises, Inc. and the company's first manufacturing facility in 1967.
The visionary mindset of Mr. Giles and his collaborator Mr. William McNeal led to pioneering ventilation technologies for commercial hoods and commercial fryers. The two entrepreneurs developed and patented the groundbreaking Ventless Recirculating Ventilation Technology in 1988. This revolutionary technology laid the foundation for a series of Giles ventless hood systems and Giles ventless fryers. Year after year, Giles Food Service Equipment released new patents and standard-setting products: patented high-efficiency gas kettle fryer, FSH standalone ventless hood, heated merchandisers, EOF banked fryer, 720 gas fryer, and new computer controller. The company's search for novelty reached its peak, for the time being, of course, with the release of their patented KitchenTrac remote appliance monitoring.
5 Benefits Giles Foodservice Equipment Offers
Giles Foodservice Equipment is never late to sense the demand in the market and provide a reliable solution with a dedication to supplying the highest quality products. Each business is unique with specific challenges. Giles tailors its designs to the emerging challenges and expectations in the industry. That's why the company can confidently promise high profitability to its customers and business partners. With Giles Foodservice Equipment, you can knock down the following benefits.
- Reliability is one of the two pillars of Giles. The company's reliable products can withstand wear and tear for a long time, run with minimum maintenance costs, and take on heavy-duty tasks even during your business pikes.
- As part of its responsiveness to changing market demands, Giles features an extensive product line for many applications to meet all kinds of needs. Some segments that use Giles Foodservice Equipment include restaurants, bars, grocery stores, delis, convenience stores, sports complexes, and entertainment centers.
- In addition to user-friendliness, you'll enjoy continuous field support from startup to expansion. Giles product education and training will be by you at all times.
- Giles Foodservice Equipment Inc. always backs its products. The 2-year warranty on parts and labor and a 24/7-accessible extensive customer service network and technical support ensure minimum downtime.
- With manufacturing and maintenance locations and agents, Giles professionals keep on furnishing new equipment and features.
3 Great Technologies Giles Foodservice Equipment Has Developed
- Giles is renowned for pioneering ventless solutions. The company saw the challenge light-duty businesses with limited space were having. Structural modifications to place an additional fryer or oven were almost impossible with conventional ventilation systems. The patented Giles Ductless Ventilation Technology for commercial kitchen hoods and commercial fryers made low-volume food operators expand their businesses with minimum costs.
- Giles Foodservice Equipment always continued innovating Mr. Giles' electric chicken fryer. If you want to benefit from the popularity of the fried chicken business, Giles Fried Chicken Center has everything you need. With long equipment life and labor-saving designs, and the onboard Giles filters, the company's American-made fryers promise excellent ROI. The products in this line are Giles Kettle Fryers, Giles Ventless Kettle Fryers, Giles Heated Merchandisers, Giles Portable Landing Tables, Giles Breading & Battle Tables, and Giles Portable Oil Caddy.
- KitchenTrac Remote Equipment Monitoring is the latest technology by Giles Foodservice Equipment. This unique feature enables you to oversee all your equipment in different locations in real-time. Through Wi-Fi connectivity, you can monitor the life cycle of your machines, analyze how effectively each one operates, and thus improve your competitive edge.