Seafood Display Cases: As Fresh As the First Day
Seafood display cases are designed to present a secure place to preserve the fish produces by maintaining the optimum humidity and temperature levels. Additionally, these seafood display chillers serve as an eye-catching product showcasing area which will appeal to your customers' hunger and relish.
Seafood display cases are manufactured with heavy-duty stainless steel to make them resistant and durable against the heavy traffic of the supermarkets, restaurants, and seafood shops. Additionally, they are equipped with gravity coils that retain humidity inside to prevent the drying of products. Most models are UL and NSF listed to facilitate cleaning and ensure food contact safety as well.
Features of Refrigerated Seafood Display Cases
These supermarket seafood displays are fine-tuned for the requirements of fish, oyster, and even poultry stocking with their features as follows:
- Seafood display cases have powerful compressors that are strong enough to keep the temperature consistent at around 33°F to 42°F to maintain the items' freshness.
- Fish display cases boast high-quality foam insulation for better energy efficiency.
- Seafood display cases are of great use also as refrigerated display cases with their highly visible fronts.
- Refrigerated seafood display cases have anti-condensing systems to prevent fogging and present a clear vision to peruse the interior.
- They are furnished with LED lighting, which provides a better view of the cabinet while creating an attractive storage area to allure customers.
- While some models come with flat or curved glass fronts, you can also find open-front models.
- These units will also be a part of your front house, and you can find white, black painted, or stainless steel finished exteriors that may suit your overall decoration.
- Some fresh seafood display case models are also equipped with stainless steel rear work tables, which will be a practical working surface.
- Most of the seafood case displays have sliding service doors at the back to ensure easy reach for loading and service.
- Many of the available fish and oyster display case models are free-standing and present sizes ranging from 42" to 142".
- The countertop seafood display cases are also available to be installed in limited spaces or showcase your products next to your register to boost impulse sales.
Types of Refrigerated Seafood Display Cases
The suitability of a seafood display case for your establishment is also related to your workflow preferences.
1. Service Type
Seafood display chillers can be placed in the self-service line to facilitate customer flow by enabling them to grasp what they want through an open-front or lift-up doors. Or you may want to serve your customers with personnel with the full-service models, which feature fixed fronts and sliding glass doors at the back.
Compressors are crucial to ensure that your commercial refrigeration equipment provides enough cooling for your stored products. You can have a self-contained-compressor model which is easy to install in any available space in your establishment. However, if you have an already-installed remote refrigeration system or an intention to build one, you can opt to buy a remote-compressor type to lower your costs, which needs the expertise to install.
Chef's Deal offers an extensive collection of seafood display cases with different features to fit your needs and conditions as a reliable restaurant supply store. You can find the top-notch seafood display chillers by Howard-McCray, Hydra-Kool, Marc Refrig, and more.