Commercial Chicken Rotisserie Machines For Chicken Lovers
Commercial rotisserie ovens are the showiest members of the commercial ovens family. They roast meat, poultry, and even vegetables on a rotating spit. The circular motion ensures even cooking and excellent retention of the juicy texture. Professional chefs appreciate the value of visual quality in enriching the taste. Eye-pleasing and mouthwatering flavors by industrial rotisserie ovens create a visual feast. A large cut of meat, a whole chicken, or turkey cooking slowly over a grill or broiler with its own juice is poetry in motion, driving up your foot traffic.
Why Need A Commercial Rotisserie Oven?
Commercial rotisserie ovens are most popular in chicken restaurants, but they also mass-produce roast chickens in supermarkets, convenience stores, or concession stands. Therefore, any busy foodservice establishment can invest in a commercial chicken rotisserie to reap three main benefits.
- Although commercial rotisserie ovens are often used to spit-roast chickens, they can also cook turkey, fish, and vegetables—some chefs even barbecue briskets, ribs, and pork on a rotisserie spit.
- Space-efficiency. A rotisserie chicken oven commercial delivers maximum output with a minimum footprint on your floor or counter space. You can cook as many as 70 chickens at one cook cycle in the same cooking equipment.
- Healthy and delectable menus. A primary benefit of commercial rotisserie ovens is cooking less greasy dishes with less fat contents. The spinning motion applies heat from all sides, providing even cooking. The items also brown evenly with a crispy crust.
Buying Tips For Commercial Rotisserie Ovens
Commercial rotisserie ovens range from compact countertop machines to large floor models. Your choice depends on the available space and your cooking volumes.
- Commercial Rotisserie Ovens Model: Facilities that draw heavy foot traffic during peak times should prefer floor models over countertop units. Professional rotisserie ovens are batch cookers, but slowly. A floor model can prepare you for rush hours in advance.
- The capacity of Commercial Rotisserie Ovens: Manufacturers specify it as the number of chickens max. Commercial rotisserie ovens can accommodate 6 to 70 chickens at a time. For higher-capacity rotisseries, remember to check the number of spits and burners. In that case, each spit and burner should have individual controls for rotating speed and temperature.
- Power Types of Commercial Rotisserie Ovens: Chicken rotisserie machines are powered with gas or electricity. Commercial gas rotisserie ovens can cook slightly faster, reaching higher temperatures, but they can be heavier with larger spits. A commercial electric rotisserie oven can be a better option if you need more precise heat control for your specialty dishes.
The primary purpose of commercial rotisserie ovens is cooking, but they can also be used as merchandisers. A wall of flames of a direct-fire rotisserie machine would boost impulse sales. See all the models from trusted names, Alto-Shaam, AMPTO, Equipex, Rotisol USA, and more.