Tray & Plate Dispensers: Always Nearby
Tray and plate dispensers are simple commercial kitchen equipment that securely holds plates and trays. These units are particularly useful for high-traffic restaurants to be used in their buffets, self-service stations in dining halls, cafeterias, and catering events.
Features and Benefits of Tray & Plate Dispensers
Tray and dish dispensers promise a functional addition to your service line with the features they come with.
- They are made of durable materials to ensure they last and function properly for a long time in your establishment.
- These tray and dish dispensers can be enclosed cabinets to fully conceal the plates to better protect them from external contaminants. You can get open cabinet models to follow the available dishes for higher visibility.
- Some dish dispensers are available with a self-leveling holder that pushes the plates upwards after every plate is taken out of the stack, and your customers can always easily reach the plates.
- The springs that enable the required flexibility to keep the plates at the top can be adjusted for different heights.
- You can also find ADA-compliant dish dispensers to complete the configuration of an ADA-compliant buffet.
- This holding equipment also reduces the breakage and waste of dinnerware by providing safe storage for plates while allowing a comfortable reach for the customers.
Types of Tray & Plate Dispensers
Despite their simple mechanism and construction, plate and tray dispensers are offered in various models to fit varying needs in foodservice areas.
1. Fixed Tray & Plate Dispensers
These units are either wall-mounted or placed inside a cabinet to hold the plate stacks safely. Even though they cannot be moved to other areas, they can keep the plates near the service area.
2. Mobile Tray & Plate Dispensers
These mobile plate dispensers feature caster wheels to facilitate mobilization around the facility and service area while securely moving the plates. These plate and tray rack dispensers can be used to move the clean and sanitized plates and trays from the dishwashing station to the buffet to renew the stocks.
3. Drop-In Tray & Plate Dispensers
Drop-in dish dispensers are installed in a fixed buffet cabinet and present a professional, sleek look with an integrated and matching look. They are of great use for high-volume applications and can be used in restaurants, cafeterias, and dining halls.
4. Heated Tray & Plate Dispensers
Commercial trays and plate dispensers can be found with unheated regular units or heated units that warm the plates beforehand to maintain the optimal temperature of hot foods for a longer duration, even after the plating and service.
Chef's Deal retains a large collection of high-quality commercial kitchen equipment and restaurant supplies for all types of food and drinks service businesses. We also carry an exclusive assortment of tray and plate dispensers from Atlas Metal, Hatco, Carter-Hoffman, Adcraft, Delfield, APW Wyott, Lakeside, and Piper Products. You can also browse for other specialty food holding and warming equipment to enhance your business.