Save Time With Commercial Immersion Blenders
Commercial immersion blenders, also called commercial hand blenders, are functional and multi-purpose commercial kitchen equipment that will bring much practicality to your business. Immersion blenders feature an ergonomically designed handle that includes the motor and a shaft with rotating blades at the end. They can be comfortably held and used, providing extra mobility and versatility. Hence, these units are perfect for restaurants, cafes, delis, and other stores to mix batters, creams, or sauce quickly and easily.
Features of Commercial Immersion Blenders
Commercial immersion blenders boast a simple but versatile design that will help you streamline your workflow.
- Industrial immersion blenders like the Waring WSB70 are configured to present high power to handle large-scale mixing duties, and you can find the most suitable model for your needs by checking their wattage, HP and RPM. As these parameters rise, the volume of the batter that the light or heavy-duty immersion blender can mix.
- Commercial handheld blenders also offer different shaft lengths to be used in various types of bowls. You can find the most suitable size by measuring the depth of the bowls or pots where you want to mix or whisk your products. You are recommended to select a few inches longer than the bowl size to keep your hands away and safe from the surface.
- Commercial immersion blenders also offer interchangeable shafts to provide versatility for your kitchen. You can mix the sauce of soups for a smoother texture or whisk your cream using different attachments.
- Professional hand blenders such as Waring WSB65 may also have variable speed options to enable you to set the mixing speed at different levels to attain the best texture.
Advantages of Commercial Immersion Blenders
Owing to the features they offer, commercial immersion blenders will enhance the efficiency in your kitchen as they;
- Present a practical and motorized tool to mix your ingredients or whisk sauce and creams without spending too much time and labor,
- Eliminate the need for transferring the foods to a commercial mixer for mixing them, which will facilitate food prep.
- Decrease the number of dishes that need to be cleaned by enabling you to use the same bowl or pot in which you prepare or cook the food.
Chef's Deal offers high-quality collection, low prices, and financing options for food serving businesses as a reliable partner and restaurant supply store. Thus, we also have Hamilton, Robot Coupe, Waring commercial immersion blenders, and other top-quality brands in our inventory to equip and grow your business.