Commercial Meat Mixers: Equality for Taste
Commercial meat mixers are among essential commercial kitchen equipment for restaurants, delis, meat shops, or catering businesses that make sausages, hot dogs, or burgers in-house. These burger and sausage mixers are designed to blend the seasonings, salt, fat, and other ingredients evenly with your ground meat.
Commercial meat mixers feature a large tub where the meat and other ingredients are placed. Then, these are blended with a rotating paddle until meat and seasonings are well mixed. Therefore, these sausage mixer machines will be a hardworking assistant for you in your kitchen to improve the efficiency of your meat processing.
Features of Commercial Meat Mixers
- Commercial meat mixers are configured to present maximum performance in a commercial setting.
- Crucial parts of meat mixer machines like paddles, tubs, and cranks are manufactured from stainless steel to provide you with sturdy construction that will last long years.
- Some models have multiple mixing paddles to make the process easier and faster.
- Mixing paddles can be removed, and the mixer can be disassembled to allow efficient cleaning and sanitation to prevent contamination and bacteria growth.
- Industrial meat mixer machines come with stainless steel or plastic covers to protect the stuffing from dust and other contaminants.
- The tub can be tilted for easier unloading.
- Depending on the model, the commercial meat mixer may have lockable swivel wheels or rubber pad feet to keep the machine still during launch.
Available Types of Commercial Meat Mixers
Commercial meat mixers have different configurations to address various production volumes and match the different amounts of budgets.
Commercial meat mixers present various capacities ranging from small 17 Lb. machines to the mid-volume 50 lb meat mixers or the large volume models that can handle batches up to 264 Lb.
2. Power Type
Commercial meat mixers are available with two different power types: manual and electric.
- Manual Meat Mixers: Manual meat mixers are primarily suitable for small volume operations, and their handling capacity can vary up to 44 Lb. These units require an operator to rotate the crank to mix the stuffing; therefore, you need to allocate a staff specifically for this. However, these units are cheaper than the motorized meat mixers and can easily handle your small-scale needs.
- Electric Meat Mixers: Electric meat mixers are perfect for streamlining your large-scale sausage and burger production with powerful motors. These commercial meat mixers can mix batches that weigh more than 200 Lb. just with a minor hit on a button. Furthermore, the tilting tub facilitates unloading for your staff.
Chef's Deal, as a reliable restaurant supply store, is an authorized dealer of the most trusted brands and distributor of exclusive commercial kitchen equipment, including commercial meat mixers from Omcan USA, and more.