Soft And Fresh Buns With Hot Dog Bun Warmers and Bun Boxes
Hot dog warmers and bun boxes are the right solutions for your needs on how to warm hot dog buns. They will help your business grow with more customers and sales as these hot dog bun heaters keep your buns warm and fresh and prevent the sogginess of buns, maximizing the taste of hot dogs.
Hot dog bun warmers feature a rectangular shape with a slim design that makes them a great fit for convenience stores, concession stands, and snack bars with available space limitations. You can install warmer boxes under your existing hot dog steamer or roller to easily reach the buns for faster service or place them separately in your hot dog station.
Types of Hot Dog Bun Warmers & Bun Boxes
Commercial bun steamers and warmers are available in dry, hot dog bun heaters, and moist heat units.
1. Dry Hot Dog Bun Heaters
These hot dog bun boxes do not have a water reservoir and maintain the heat inside the cabinet by circulating the dry heat air around the chamber. This type of hot dog bun heater is suitable for high-traffic businesses as buns dry out.
2. Moist Heat Hot Dog Bun Heaters
These bun warmers feature a water reservoir and utilize the steam produced by the water inside this reservoir. Hot dog bun steamers ensure the fresh texture of the buns and prevent drying out or sogginess.
Features of Hot Dog Bun Warmers & Bun Boxes
Hot dog bun warmers are designed to complement your hot dog service station and, therefore, are equipped with various needed features and configurations for the requirements in different settings.
- Commercial hot dog warmers are sized to match the sizes of hot dog roller grills and designed to fit under them. Thus, a hot dog roller with a bun warmer stacked under it will maximize counter space.
- When buying a hot dog bun warmer, always check its size with that of your hot dog grill. You can thus make your countertop more profitable with two units in the same footprint.
- Hot dog steamers are made with sturdy materials to last in commercial settings with frequent use. They have stainless steel bodies for heat retention and dishwasher-safe parts for easier cleaning.
- Some hot dog bun warmer machines have graphic front panels to show that the buns and rolls are heated.
- Hot dog bun heaters can hold up to 144 buns to keep you supplied with heated buns all the time.
- They offer adjustable heat controls to enable the operator to set the best temperature for the tastiest buns.
- European-style hot dog bun warmers have steaming spikes to hold the hot dog buns. The number of spikes indicates how many buns they can carry. They are limited in capacity but perfect for serving customers in style. The spikes open pockets in buns which you can fill with condiments.
Chef's Deal retains an extensive collection of top-notch restaurant supplies and commercial kitchen equipment to meet all the necessities of foodservice businesses at the lowest prices. So, we carry hot dog bun warmers and bun boxes from Nemco, Winco, Star, APW Wyott, and more. We also have all the other hot dog machines you might need for your business.