Cafeteria And Buffet Line Equipment: Preservation, Presentation, and Customer Convenience.
Cafeteria and buffet line equipment integrate three crucial foodservice operation functions into a single design: preservation, presentation, and customer convenience. This food holding and warming equipment has refrigerated and heated wells and cabinets to keep hot foods hot and cold foods cold. You can lay out all your signature entrees, sides, desserts, and meals on serving counters and buffet tables, appealing to people's eyes and appetites. Plus, buffet line equipment has excellent accessories like tray slides and shelves to create a smooth self-serve station.
Select Features Of Cafeteria And Buffet Line Equipment
Cafeteria and buffet line equipment are available in many configurations to provide customers with maximum convenience as they help themselves with a wide selection of treats. These specialty warmers often have a base for storage and a top for holding and displaying meals. You have endless options in the design of both. The idea is to develop a buffet concept that best fits different layouts and needs. Thus, you can feed large crowds in a short time.
- Type: The cafeteria and buffet line equipment is usually a long mobile or stationary serving counter. Mobile units are grab-and-go merchandising carts with a register shelf, push handle, corner bumpers, and casters. Modular models can be added anywhere in your serving line, offering a more streamlined buffet concept. If you have a cornered serving area, you can eliminate space waste with a corner station and keep the line flowing with more food on display.
- Top & Base Design: Cafeteria and buffet line equipment mostly has a top with food wells that accommodate pans of various sizes. Solid top units also give you a large flat surface to place any food container. Frost top models are other alternatives. They have a refrigerated base and are perfect for pre-plated cold foods, desserts, and salads. The base can be opened or enclosed with undershelves to store serveware and ingredients.
- Hot or Cold: Cafeteria and buffet line equipment can house hot or cold food wells. Cold food serving counters are cooled with ice pans or a self-contained refrigeration system. Another great option is a combination hot/cold counter with wells that operate separately for hot or cold applications.
- Finish: Cafeteria and buffet line equipment come in various finish options that allow you to create your unique buffet theme. Choose from galvanized, granite, vinyl-covered steel, wood, fiberglass, and more to complete your décor.
- Options & Accessories: Some accessories include tray slides, flip-up sneeze guards, multi-tier display overshelves, light fixtures, and décor packages. Each aims to make your cafeteria and buffet line equipment more attractive and versatile.
A buffet concept gives people a better dining experience. Plus, it is a powerful means to advertise your restaurant and attract more people. Cafeteria and buffet line equipment will uniquely present appealing foods and beverages in a self-serve application. Chef's Deal has many models from premier brands, Atlas Metal, Cadco, Delfield, SecoSelect, Piper Products, Vollrath, and more. You can also browse for other specialty food holding and warming equipment to create various warmer stations and increase efficiency.