Commercial Plate Warmers: Warm Beyond Service
Commercial plate warmers are heated cabinets designed to keep stacks of plates warm until used for service. High-quality customer experience can be achieved by preparing rich menus, delicate foods, and speedy service and enhancing the experience on the table.
Commercial plate warmer cabinets are the perfect solution to the need for plate warming. Because this commercial kitchen equipment will enable restaurants to plate the meals on warm crockery to ensure that the food will remain warm longer even after it is served to the customer.
Features of Commercial Plate Warmers
Equipping your establishment with restaurant plate warmers will bring a premium touch and higher quality to your service with the features they boast:
- Commercial electric plate warmers are manufactured with stainless to ensure durability for long years in commercial settings.
- Dinner plate warmers have double wall construction and high-density fiberglass insulation to increase energy efficiency and lower electricity costs by confining the heat in the cabinet.
- These units can be mounted on the wall not to consume valuable floor space and provide an easily accessible plate storage and heating area.
- Commercial plate warmers have a temperature range from 120°F to 185°F, which is also high enough to properly sanitize the plates before they are used to serve food.
- Commercial kitchen plate warmers can also hold plated foods to maintain their warmth. However, you are recommended to cover the foods before placing them into the cabinet.
Chef’s Deal presents a rich inventory of food holding and warming equipment, including commercial plate warmers, such as the Carter Hoffman warmers, to maintain the mouthwatering look and taste of your delectable foods, enhance the quality of your service, and boost profitability.