Plastic Utility Carts and Bus Carts: Move Plates, Dishes and Airpots Easily
Plastic utility carts and bus carts are versatile commercial carts that offer multipurpose use, from transporting dirty dishes to the dishwashing pit to easily clearing the tables. Utility carts and bus carts are also very practical for accelerating table setup by carrying the serviceware.
Therefore, plastic carts are must-have additions to any foodservice and hospitality establishment to make sure their operations run smoothly and efficiently.
What are The Features of Plastic Utility Carts and Bus Carts?
Utility carts and bus carts are designed and produced for commercial use and present high-efficiency service with the 6 main features below:
- Plastic utility carts and bus carts are constructed with durable plastic to maximize their service in commercial settings.
- Plastic models are more corrosion-resistant and better for liquids and foods, even though metal utility carts can handle more weight,
- Plastic utility carts and bus carts have highly maneuverable swivel casters to enable you to move them easily around, while a pre-installed handle will facilitate moving.
- Plastic utility carts and bus carts are available with different numbers of shelves, and you can choose 2-shelved units for transporting tall equipment while 3-shelved units are suitable for dishes and plates.
- Plastic utility carts and bus carts are offered in various colors, including black, beige, blue, and grey.
- Plastic utility carts and bus carts can carry up to 900 lbs (408.23 kg) capacity.
Chef’s Deal partners with leading foodservice equipment manufacturers such as Cambro, Lakeside, and Vollrath to present you with a rich collection of plastic utility carts and bus carts. You can also browse our other commercial carts for a mobile kitchen.