Pasta Rinse Stations: An Easy Accessible Station For Washing Your Pasta
Pasta rinse stations are designed to provide an easily accessible washing station for restaurants and cafes that serve a large amount of spaghetti and pasta daily. Merged with a commercial pasta cooker, pasta rinse stations are perfect for facilitating pasta preparation.
Pasta rinse stations are configured to provide a rinse station just next to a commercial pasta cooker to create a pasta cooking station where you can effortlessly and rapidly cook pasta. These units are manufactured from stainless steel and have sturdy and robust construction to ensure long-term use for commercial purposes. In addition, they feature a separate electric/gas and water inlet that will allow you to operate the rinse station without any hassle and with efficiency.
Should You Rinse Pasta Or Spaghetti?
Pasta rinse stations are intended to provide convenience for you to drain and wash the pasta after cooking. This procedure rapidly decreases the pasta or spaghetti heat. Additionally, it prevents sticking by removing the excess starch, which is essential to retain taste and may cling to the pasta and noodles. If you want to make a cold pasta or noodle salad, it will be suitable to rinse the pasta just after cooking to terminate the cooking and wash away the gummy starch to obtain individual pasta strands.
However, when you need to serve pasta or spaghetti with a hot sauce, then you should refrain from rinsing to save the pasta water for later use to preserve the taste and thicken the sauce by adding it to the sauce mix.
Features of Pasta Rinse Stations
Pasta rinse stations are equipped with smartly developed features that will help you cook a large amount of pasta and spaghetti:
- Depending on your needs, they can boil or simmer spaghetti, pasta, rice, or vegetables by adjusting/selecting the cooking method and temperature through digital controls.
- They boast an efficient heating system that consistently distributes the temperature throughout the cooking area and ensures even cooking.
- Some models have self-cleaning burners to decrease maintenance needs.
- The pasta rinse stations have a cooking capacity ranging from 8.5 gallons to 12 gallons.
- Some pasta rinse stations can be configured to have auto lift boilings baskets.
Chef's Deal offers an exclusive selection of pasta rinse stations from top brands like Anets, Imperial, and Pitco. You can also see commercial pasta cookers and other cooking equipment for your commercial kitchen.