Fire Up Your Business With Commercial Pizza Ovens
If you are remodeling your pizzeria or establishing one from scratch, the first cooking equipment to buy is commercial ovens. If you want to specialize in customized pizzas, you need a commercial pizza oven first and foremost. Commercial pizza ovens are explicitly built to bake pizza.
These ovens perfect the cooking process with different types, shapes, and deck construction. Thus, your chefs can focus more on seasoning your flavorful Pizza Margherita, Chicago, New York-style, or other pizzas. When your oven takes care of everything, details like dough, crust, and toppings won't fly under your chefs' radar.
Buying The Right Commercial Pizza Oven
Pizza has become a traditional American dish. Food service facilities cannot remain competitive without pizza on the menu, so a commercial pizza oven is an absolute must-have. Here are the main attributes of commercial pizza ovens:
- Gas vs. Electric: Commercial pizza ovens have to be efficient, producing large quantities of pizza fast. They need plenty of energy to run. Buying a gas pizza oven may cost more upfront, but operating one is often less expensive. Gas-powered ovens allow greater heat control, ideal for pies with meat topping in particular. Electric pizza ovens can save you from gas hookups installation if you don't have gas lines. They are also safer to use than gas pizza ovens. The downside is you may have higher electricity bills, especially if you want a large-capacity oven.
- Indoor vs. Outdoor: Indoor pizza ovens are much more common. Since they are the standard models, manufacturers offer more features and options. They are also more affordable. When buying an indoor commercial pizza oven, you need to consider your ventilation system. Outdoor pizza ovens are becoming a trendy alternative. An outdoor model might be beautiful for restaurants with an open dining area. Besides crispy pizzas, you can also cook gourmet burgers and grill meats in outdoor pizza ovens.
- Countertop vs. Floor Models: You can choose a countertop commercial pizza oven or a floor model depending on the available space and cooking volumes. Countertop pizza ovens are inexpensive and compact, with minimum footprint. Some models do not require hood installation, perfect for snack bars, quick-serve restaurants, and concession stands. Floor models are free-standing pizza ovens designed for heavy-duty use. They can bake loads of pizza quickly, and some models feature casters for mobility.
Special Features Of Commercial Pizza Ovens
Commercial pizza ovens are available in various deck quantities. With up to 6-deck ovens, you can cook Veggie, Pepperoni, Hawaiian, and Buffalo pizza all at the same time. A commercial pizza oven with multiple decks would attract more pizza lovers. Other features like shape and deck construction are about the general appearance of your restaurant. A round pizza oven with brick construction would make your restaurant look sleek, inviting those who love authentic traditional settings.
Types of Commercial Pizza Ovens
- Conveyor Pizza Ovens bake pizza by moving them through a heated chamber. The products on the conveyor belt travel through the oven at pre-adjusted speeds and temperatures. They are particularly suitable for busy facilities. They are also easy to use; put your pizzas on the conveyor belt, push a button, and let the oven do the rest. Conveyor pizza ovens are best for businesses demanding high-volume production.
- Pizza Deck Type Ovens are unrivaled in durability; they can last decades without requiring costly repairs. Pizza deck ovens are also hassle-free to maintain. Pizzas on the hot stone decks are baked through radiant heat. It would be enough to clean burn marks on the stone decks and wipe down the exterior. These ovens are not very large but can cook enough pizzas to meet the need of midsize pizzerias.
- Commercial Countertop Pizza Ovens are smaller ovens resting on a countertop. They are compact and produce fewer pizzas per hour. Still, they can have up to 4 decks. You can increase the cooking capacity by stacking several countertop pizza ovens on top of one another. They are space-efficient and budget-friendly, making them the top choice for smaller pizzerias and food trucks.
- Commercial Wood & Gas Fired Pizza Ovens are powered with wood, gas, or coal, and the wood and gas-fueled hybrid models can be used both indoors and outdoors. The crispness and smokey texture reach superb levels with wood-fired pizza ovens. These ovens can remain hot for more extended periods compared to others.
Check out the wide selection of commercial pizza ovens at Chef's Deal from trusted names in the industry, AMPTO, Bakers Pride, Lincoln, Marsal, Omcan USA, Peerless, Sierra Range, Univex, Zesto, and many others. You may also want to see our other commercial ovens for your commercial kitchen needs.