Features and Benefits of Drop-In Food Wells
Drop-in food wells are built-in food holding and warming equipment that can be integrated into the well steam tables. They are versatile units that can store foods while maintaining them at the proper temperature. Hence, they will be of great use in restaurants, cafes, and cafeterias to serve dishes safely.
Drop-in food wells are engineered to provide an efficient solution for the food service industry with specially designed configurations and features that will help your business to smoothly run and serve.
- Drop-in cold and hot wells are constructed to fit perfectly into the steam tables and tabletop for practical use.
- They are available in various sizes and compartments to display and serve different food products at a time.
- Each drop in food well comes with a separate heat control to allow the operator to set different temperature levels for other foods.
- Some units also have extra insulation for higher energy efficiency.
- These food warmers help you retain the best texture and taste of the foods and dishes by ensuring an even distribution of heat.
Available Types of Drop-In Food Wells
Drop-in food wells are available in dry or wet models, and the combined dry and wet units depending on their use of water for heating.
1. Wet Drop in Food Warmer
These food-holding tools utilize water to transmit the heat produced with electricity to the foods. Since the water is heated as a whole, all parts of the food in the pan are heated equally, preventing overcooking and sticking to the pan.
2. Dry Drop in Food Wells
These units do not require water to heat the dishes; therefore, they are easier to operate. Owing to the new technologies developed to improve efficiency and evenly distribute heat, dry food well warmers promise efficient work in your buffet.
We present the top-notch drop-in food wells by APW Wyott, Atlas Metal, Delfield, Piper Products, Vollrath, and Hatco. While furnishing your business with commercial kitchen equipment, you should also see the large collection of food warming and holding equipment on Chef’s Deal.