Commercial Can Openers & Crushers: Safe and Sound Way of Can Opening
Commercial can openers are designed to streamline your workflow by providing a practical and secure way of opening canned products. Food cans preserve the products for longer periods and maintain their freshness until consumption but getting the foods out of the cans requires careful handling, which takes much time.
Commercial can openers stand out as a safe and easy-to-use commercial kitchen tool to help you take food from the cans. Thus, they are valuable and functional additions to any restaurant, café, bakery, deli, or pizzeria inventory.
In addition, food cans need to be disposed of carefully to reduce their size for stacking in the recycle bins. Thus, if you need to handle many cans a day, you can also obtain an aluminum can crusher to squeeze them easily without spending much time and effort.
Benefits of Commercial Can Openers
Industrial can openers are designed and configured for can opening; hence, they offer significant advantages for your establishment.
- A restaurant can openers are made of high-quality and robust materials; thus, they are suitable for commercial use to handle a high number of cans daily.
- Commercial can openers are designed to transform can opening into a short and easy task to do.
- Standard and heavy-duty can openers bring in faster cans opening, which will shorten your food prep and service time.
- Automatic can openers prevent injuries in your establishment by enabling your staff to easily open the can without touching the opener or the sharp metal edges of the can.
- Commercial can openers offer various capacities up to 3000 cans a day, and you can find the best can opener for your business in our inventory.
Types of Commercial Can Openers
Commercial can openers are available in various designs, capacities, and power types to address the different conditions and needs in commercial settings. Commercial can openers can be placed in different places in your commercial kitchen. You can get a wall-mounted can opener to place it on your wall or a tabletop can opener to fix it on your counter. You can also find under cabinet can openers which can be put under your counter.
There are also different models of can openers with different power types and designs, which are crucial for the maximum benefit for your business.
1. Heavy Duty Electric Can Openers
Commercial electric can openers are designed to rapidly handle can opening without requiring manual power, which will save you time and labor. If you need to open hundreds of cans daily, you are recommended to get a heavy-duty can opener that can open up to 200 cans a day.
2. Table Mount Can Openers
Commercial manual can openers are mostly table-mounted and can address low-volume needs. They are cheaper when compared to the stainless steel electric can openers but are slow and need some elbow grease.
3. Crown Punch Can Openers
Crown punch can openers are the beasts among the can openers and can handle up to 3000 cans daily. While some models also run on electricity, some units utilize air pressure to open the cans.
Chef's Deal is a reliable restaurant supply store with a large collection of commercial kitchen equipment. We also carry many models of commercial can openers from the industry's leading vendors. You can find Alfa International, Nemco, and Edlund can openers with various features and prices.