Cold Brew Dispensers: Refreshing Coffee
Cold brew dispensers will help you efficiently and elegantly serve cold brewed coffee in commercial settings and working places. Cold brew coffee is brewed at room temperature, and it is a refreshing beverage and perfect for replenishing even on hot summer days. Hence, getting a commercial cold brew coffee maker and dispenser to your establishment can be instrumental in attracting new customers or making your personnel happier and refreshed.
Features and Advantages of Cold Brew Dispensers
Cold brew coffee dispensers are designed to provide a versatile unit that can be used in different parts and under other conditions with their features.
- They boast a sleek look and practical use so that you can use them in front-of-the-house applications or office break rooms.
- They offer cold brewed coffee that is not exposed to any chemical process caused by heat like regular coffee brewing. Thus, it will maintain its taste and flavor for extended periods.
- Some commercial cold brew coffee makers have multiple tanks to serve different flavors.
Types of Cold Brew Dispensers
Cold coffee dispensers are available in two types based on their serving tap type: nitro cold coffee brewers and flat cold units.
1. Nitro Cold Brew Dispensers
This type of iced coffee dispenser is equipped with taps with a nitrogen tank, and when you open the faucet, it infuses nitrogen into the cold coffee while pouring it into the glass. This creates a foamy appearance and smoother texture.
2. Flat Cold Coffee Dispensers
Flat cold coffee dispensers pour the coffee into the glass to allow customers to taste the natural coffee flavor.
Chef's Deal is an authorized dealer of many trusted and famous vendors of commercial kitchen equipment at the lowest prices. You can also find top-notch cold brew dispensers from Summit, Everest, U-Line, and more. You can also check out other commercial coffee machines for various hot beverage alternatives.